Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified firearms expert who will answer your question

Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree

More related answers
All firearms experts are VERIFIED
What are the values of the following guns?Winchester Model
alfordap
alfordap, CEO/Film Consultant
What are the values of the following guns? Winchester Model 62A Pump Marlin Firearms Model 1893 30/30 Western Field 12 gauge 24 inch slugster Stevens Model 22-410 Standard Toledo 12 gauge single shot… read more
I have a browning 300 mag bar 7mm made in Beligum and
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
I have a browning 300 mag bar 7mm made in Beligum and assembled in portugal, probably in 1988..what is it's worth/value? … read more
Ruger super Blackhawk 44 mag value 2.5x bushnell phantom
Jon
Jon, Consultant
ruger super Blackhawk 44 mag value 2.5x bushnell phantom scope … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
What is value of colt 1908 25 cal cap. Value of 1908 colt 25
Jon
Jon, Consultant
Value of 1908 colt 25 cal ? Gun has nickel finish with ivory girls … read more
What is the value and date that this gun was made? S&W .357
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
What is the value and date that this gun was made? S&W .357 Magnum serial # ***** model 13-2. I believe it might have been made in the 60s. I got an electric organ at an estate sale and this gun with … read more
I have 5 guns I would like a fair market value on. I would
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Hi, I have 5 guns I would like a fair market value on … read more
what is the value of a s/w model 29-2 44 mag. brand new, never
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
what is the value of a s/w model 29-2 44 mag. brand new, never fired, in original wood case, with all paper work, and tools ? it has a four inch barrel, is nickel… read more
Rifle, cap and ball, DAYTON And hunter with two birds in
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
Rifle, cap and ball, DAYTON And hunter with two birds in flight. This has been a "hanger", would like to know value, Cal. And rep. Dealer. Thank you, Phil… read more
Police special serialwhen was it made what is approximate
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
Police special serial(###) ###-####when was it made what is approximate value in good condition … read more
I have a Model 94 44 Mag NRA Winchester. What is Est Value?
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a Model 94 44 Mag NRA Winchester. What is Est Value? … read more
What is the value of an 1862 colt special muzzleloading
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
What is the value of an 1862 colt special muzzleloading rifle. The gun has a marking on the stock of 2001. … read more
I have a 1907 model 94 32 win serial 389147 in great
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a 1907 model 94 32 win serial 389147 in great condition, whats it worth? … read more
What would be the value range for a 1949 field grhade LC 12
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
What would be the value range for a 1949 field grhade LC Smith 12 gauge in excellent condition? … read more
What is the value of a Winchester 1906 .22 short made in
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
What is the value of a Winchester 1906 .22 short made in 1906, SN 50689? It's in beautiful condition the stock has been refinished. … read more
I have a Winchester Model 94 - Serial Numberthat has never
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a Winchester Model 94 - Serial Number(###) ###-####that has never been fired---what is the value? … read more
I have a model 66 4" barrel S&W number 9k23809.....how old
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
I have a model 66 4" barrel S&W number 9k23809.....how old is it and what is the value of it. … read more
Is there a value on my Model 93 Ser. A2032 rifle, It
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
It operates fine there is some wear some used 32cal, I believe it is an octogan barrel that has been turned down, … read more