Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have 2 pistols that im thinking about selling and was just
I have 2 pistols that im thinking about selling and was just wondering the value of each. 1 is a interarms virginian dragoon 44 mag 6 " blue finish the other is a ruger vaquero 45 cal . 7.5 blue finis… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have three rifles and a shotgun to sell: Browning
Browning Superposed 20 ga. purchased in 1965 in excellent condition. … read more
Jon
Jon
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle Loader) it was found in the Desert in New Mexico MANY years ago, the Gun is functional, it Has been used by Family Members through the Years, I w… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
We have one double barrel shot gun with markings W. Richards
We have one double barrel shot gun with markings W. Richards and laminated steel Beligum and a double barrel rifle that took black powder and a single shot black owder with markings Potts and Hunt Lon… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I am trying to find out how old the x interarms 22-250 is
hello I am trying to find out how old the mark x interarms 22-250 is can you lookup by serial no? … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings
Wondering if this gun is commonly found today. Markings under front of stock: Model 1873, WINCHESTER, Trade Mark. On top of barrel: Winchester Repeating arms, New Haven, CONN. U.S.A., King's Improveme… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I got this gun enough ago that I don't know the caliber or
I got this gun long enough ago that I don't know the caliber or whether I should seel it or keep it. Can anyone help? It is an Interarms Whitworth serial number A315589… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
A friend of mine has a SavageS# 3552 bolt action w/ peep
A friend of mine has a Savage(###) ###-####S# ***** bolt action w/ peep sight. It looks new. He doesn't remember what he paid for it. I want to buy it but don't know what it is worth. I want to be fai… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
What is the value of a High Standard supermatic Trophy .22
what is the value of a High Standard supermatic Trophy .22 long rifle Model 106 and in very good condition… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have an Interarms, 20 ga dbl barrel shotgun. I has the following
I have an Interarms, 20 ga dbl barrel shotgun. I has the following stamped into the top of the reciever. Amadeo Rossi S.A. The Overland. Made in Brasil. DO you have any information on its age and wort… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
how much is this gun worth and can the barrel be changed from
how much is this gun worth and can the barrel be changed from 2'' to 7''-8'' on my interarms 44 mag. ctg… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Hello i inherited a rifle from my grandfather that i dont know
Hello i inherited a rifle from my grandfather that i dont know anything about.It was stamped interarms 7mm mag on barrel has a 26 inch barrel and carries 4 spare rounds in the stock .It is stamped mar… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have inherited a Inter Arms 30/06 Rifle with a B.C. Miroku,
I have inherited a Inter Arms 30/06 Rifle with a B.C. Miroku, Mono Tube "Image Moving" scope. It seems to be in good shape. Can you give me a value and let me know how this rifle stacks up in this cat… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
i have an old 300 HH Magnum Winchester that was my fathers
i have an old 300 HH Magnum Winchester that was my fathers as i am selling my home and doing some traveling i would like to sell it. Serial #443722. i was wondering what it is worth.… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on
I have a German Mauser sniper rifle with the number 1641 on the receiver, bolt, and scope mount and can't find a listing for it anywhere and am wondering if you have any info on it or reference materi… read more
Jon
Jon
I have inherited my fathers 30.06 hunting rifle which is stamped
I have inherited my father's 30.06 hunting rifle which is stamped "U.S. Remington 03-A3(NNN) NNN-NNNN on the receiver under the front scope mount. There are no other stampings anywhere on the barrel o… read more
Jon
Jon
i want to know the value of a 375 H & H Mark X Interarms bolt
i want to know the value of a 375 H & H Mark X Interarms bolt action that is in very good condition with a 4x32 Tasco scope. The number is XXXXX 203430. Wood stock and sling.… read more
Jon
Jon
I have a herters mark X 25-06 J-9 Alexandria interarms yugoslavia
I have a herters mark X 25-06 J-9 Alexandria interarms yugoslavia made also stamped Mitchell SD… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave