Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I got the rifle down from the attic. It is a Model 77 S/N
I got the rifle down from the attic. It is a Model 77 S/N 131389. It has a Weaver scope. There is a little rust on the rifle barrel and some on the scope. 11 November 2018 04:27One of the rifles is a … read more
Jon
Jon
I have three rifles and a shotgun to sell: Browning
Browning Superposed 20 ga. purchased in 1965 in excellent condition. … read more
Jon
Jon
I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and
Hello, I am trying to help settle my father-in-law's estate and have a half dozen guns to value. Can you assit or is that too many to requwest valuations for? Thanks, … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I bought a model 94 in 1954 s/nwhile in the Navy When was it
I bought a model 94 in 1954 s/n(###) ###-####while in the Navy When was it built & what is it worth. thank You e-mail***@******.*** Thank You … read more
Jon
Jon
What is the value of a 1937 30 30 Winchester rifle that is
What is the value of a 1937 30 30 Winchester rifle that is in good condition - s/n(###) ###-####… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Bill -- have a win 94 30 wcf .... the end of the barrel is
Customer: Bill -- have a win 94 30 wcf .... the end of the barrel is treaded. trying to determine if this was something 'special' or if it was an after market deal … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a winchester model 94 3030 serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNNwondering
I have a winchester model 94 3030 serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNNwondering what year it is an value. Its in great condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a model 94 serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNNwhat would you estimate
I have a model 94 serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNNwhat would you estimate the value it is in good working condition… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Winchester Model 94 and would like how to find the
I have a Winchester Model 94 and would like how to find the Manufacture date. Can you help me.… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What year of manufacturing is this 30-30 with serial #3268253
What year of manufacturing is this 30-30 with serial #3268253 . Please and thanks for your help… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Winchester model 94, serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNN Ive had it
I have a Winchester model 94, serial #(NNN) NNN-NNNN I've had it since 1960, less than a 100 rounds were fire from it. What is it worth?… read more
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang
Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Can you give me a value to make a possible purchase of a Winchester
Can you give me a value to make a possible purchase of a Winchester Model 94 30-30 acquired by the current deceased owner in 1964. Serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNN Thank you, Tom Arnold Cincinnati, ohio… read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester model 94 serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNNthat was
I have a Winchester model 94 serial number(NNN) NNN-NNNNthat was my fathers. how old is the gun?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a mod 94-30W.C.F ser #1359002 that has been re-blued
I have a mod 94-30W.C.F ser #1359002 that has been re-blued and refinished wood I know it was made during '43-'47 whats the middle ground on price?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have A 1960s model Winchester 94 Lever Action it has never
I have A 1960s' model Winchester 94 Lever Action it has never been shot. Serial No.(NNN) NNN-NNNN… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the following gun worth? Model 94 Winchester s/n 907458,
What is the following gun worth? Model 94 Winchester s/n 907458, manufactured by the Winchester Repeating Co. New Haven, Conn. USA Patented Aug 21, 1884. 19 inch barrel, heavier than normal with no ba… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
What is the approximate value of a Winchester Model 94 lever-action
What is the approximate value of a Winchester Model 94 lever-action rifle with a serial # XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNmanufactured in 1953?… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I HAVE A WINCHESTER 33-30 RIFLE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE... THE
I HAVE A WINCHESTER 33-30 RIFLE IN PRETTY GOOD SHAPE... THE GUY SAYS ITS EARLY 60'S.. CAN'T FIND THE INFO TO VERIFY... RIFLE SER# XXXXX(NNN) NNN-NNNNAND IT IS A MODEL 94AE.. CAN YOU GIVE ME WHAT YEAR … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave