Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified firearms expert who will answer your question

Tom
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree

More related answers
All firearms experts are VERIFIED
I got this gun enough ago that I don't know the caliber or
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
I got this gun long enough ago that I don't know the caliber or whether I should seel it or keep it. Can anyone help? It is an Interarms Whitworth serial number A315589… read more
I have a Daly 10 gauge shotgun that no one can tell me
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a Charles Daly 10 gauge shotgun that no one can tell me anything about. I don't know if it is worthless or rare. It is a double barrel, four digit serial number, Damascus barrels. Can you help?… read more
I have a Browning SXS 12 Guage shotgun with a German Silver
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a Browning SXS 12 Guage shotgun with a German Silver Breech, with engraving, and pistol grip Walnut stock, in very good to excellent condition. I would like to know where to go to get it valued… read more
I have a Warner The Infallible serial # 7597 that isall I
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a Warner The Infallible serial # 7597 that isall I know about it … read more
I have a Kœnig coburg shotgun do you know anything about it.
Expert, firearms expert
I have a Kœnig coburg shotgun do you know anything about it … read more
Wondering about my model 64, serial numberJA: Is there
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
wondering about my model 64 JA: The Gunsmith will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Gunsmith can help you best. Customer: serial number(###) ###-####JA: Is there anything else … read more
I just purchased a german luger with the following numbers.
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I just purchased a german luger with the following numbers. All parts match with proper serial number and last two digits on all parts as well as matching magazine. the serial number is ***** with u b… read more
I have a 1937 German Luger and would like to know the value
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a 1937 German Luger and would like to know the value of it. … read more
I have a shotgun. It is a Batavia Special, double barrel and
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a Baker shotgun. It is a Batavia Special, double barrel and I'd like to know how to identify more about it and it's approximate value… read more
I have a old zabala shotgun whit serial no AI924 just
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
hi i have a old zabala shotgun whit serial no AI924 just wondering what year it is and if it is worth something it is a single barrel… read more
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED WHAT APPEARS TO BE A GERMAN LUGER,THE
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I HAVE JUST RECEIVED WHAT APPEARS TO BE A GERMAN LUGER,THE BARREL IS BLUED WHILE THE FRAME IS EITHER NICKEL OR CHROME PLATED,SERIAL #28893,COULD YOU ADVISE ON WHAT YEAR IT WAS MADE AND ANY OTHER INFOR… read more
I have just acquired a .410 side by side external hammer shotgun
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have just acquired a .410 side by side external hammer shotgun made by American gun Co. of New York S/N 8351. I can't find any other proof makes on it but the barrel has a lot of surface rust. Can y… read more
I have a second gun that I don't know anything about. There
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a second gun that I don't know anything about. There is no manufacturer name or serial number. It appears to be older. It is a long barreled revolver with a walnut handle. The only unique marki… read more
Hello, I got a 16 gauge shotgun made in 1929 from Liege in
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
Hello, I got a 16 gauge shotgun made in 1929 from Liege in Belgium, and I believe the manufacturer to be Janssen Frères. Thanks in advance :)… read more
If I take the gun to a local gunsmith to have it cleaned professionally.
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
If I take the gun to a local gunsmith to have it cleaned professionally. Will he be able to clear the barrel of the rust? And what would be an acceptable fee for his services?? As I have never fired t… read more
Antique dbl shotgun. I have been told the stock is a junk
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
Antique dbl shotgun. I have been told the stock is a junk alloy referred to as German silver. I was also told that the proof marks indicated it my have been a project gun of some type but I'm scared t… read more
I have a 1937 German Lugar I'm interested in selling, but
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a 1937 German Lugar I'm interested in selling, but would like to know the approximate value. … read more
I have an FCC 9187 on it. just it to find out if it is
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
i have an FCC 9187 on it. just it to find out if it is authentic. thank you … read more