Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

Connect one-on-one with a verified firearms expert who will answer your question

Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree

More related answers
All firearms experts are VERIFIED
My husband passed away and I have some rifles and pistols he
Tom
Tom, Associate Degree
My husband passed away and I have some rifles and pistols he left that I'd like to sell. What is the best way to try and sell firearms? … read more
I have a very old Merkel comination shot gun and rifle. Has
1GunGuru
1GunGuru, Owner
I have a very old Merkel comination shot gun and rifle. Has - Gebr: Luck in Suhl - marked on the top of the barrels near the receiver. Unlike all of the ones I've seen on Gunbroker, this one has a lar… read more
I have inherited a rifle that I want to get appraised, but
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have inherited a rifle that I want to get appraised, but there is no model number. The only stamps on the rifle are brand (Winchester), caliber (25-06), and serial number (376174). It has a walnut s… read more
We have what appears to be an old rifle. the markings on it
Jon
Jon, Consultant
We have what appears to be an old rifle. the markings on it are 308 win Haig arm ( or maybe Flaig arm) the stick nearly ends at the end of the barrel. Do you have any idea what it is.? looks military… read more
I have an old rifle ,Winchester model 94 30 WCF. I was told
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have an old rifle ,Winchester model 94 30 WCF. I was told that it is a rare gun and that is a certain amount and that they would like to buy it. How can I be certain of the value they have given me?… read more
I have an old German made rifle that no one locally can
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have an old German made rifle that no one locally can identify or price … read more
I have 10 guns for apprasal Rifles, shotguns and black powder
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have 10 guns for apprasal Rifles, shotguns and black powder guns Not looking to sell Looking for their value All rifles have scopes as do the black powder guns and a shotgun… read more
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a remington 22 pump i just purchased it is a 22 short, long or long rifle gun there is no model number stamped on the gun the only marks i find are a serial number on the bottom of the receiver… read more
I have a pre 1964 Winchester 12 ga 2-3/4 in shotgun whats
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I have a pre 1964 Winchester 12 ga 2-3/4 in shotgun whats the best way to get an appraisal? … read more
Hello there! I have an old friend who wants to sell some
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
Hello there! I have an old friend who wants to sell some firearms, he wants to know how much would be a Marlin 12 ga. slide shotgun with patents 1894 1895 & 1896, the serial number is XXXXX the low 4X… read more
I own a antique rifle inherited from my Father. He has been
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave, Associate Degree
I own a antique wood rifle inherited from my Father. He has been long deceased. This rifle remained in a old gun case for several decades. I also, found some extremely small bullets. The leather strap… read more
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle
Dr. Bang
Dr. Bang, Firearm Knowledge Specialist
I have a Very old Old Gun, Rifle over Shotgun, (Muzzle Loader) it was found in the Desert in New Mexico MANY years ago, the Gun is functional, it Has been used by Family Members through the Years, I w… read more
I have a Winchester model 1892 rifle, in almost mint
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have a Winchester model 1892 rifle, in almost mint condition.. just wondering what the approximate value might be … read more
I have 2 muzzle loading rifles and have a buyer, I need to
Bill
Bill, Gunsmith
I have 2 muzzle loading rifles and have a buyer, I need to bring thye guns to an appraiser to get a ballpaqrk value. live in north east conn … read more
I inherited several guns from my German grandfather and I
Jon
Jon, Consultant
Dear Sir: I inherited several guns from my German grandfather and I would be most grateful if you can tell me where I should go to find out about their sale value. Thank you. … read more
I have an old percussion rifle with the engraving GR and
Expert, firearms expert
I have an old percussion rifle with the engraving GR and Tower .I was told that the rifle that I have is a british east indian company percusion rifle. I have seen that you have answered a similar que… read more
I have an old military rifle and the only markings that is
ProShooter
ProShooter, Firearms Instructor
I have an old military rifle and the only markings that is has on it are on where the barrel meets the receiver and they are C 3647 just wondering if anyone could tell me what kind of gun it is… read more
I have a few guns and a few shot guns i would like to sell
Jon
Jon, Consultant
I have a few guns and a few shot guns i would like to sell and i want to know what they are worth … read more