Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals

For Blue Book of Guns firearms appraisals, ask an Expert

Related Blue Book of Guns, Firearms Appraisals Questions
I have a Model 1884 Winchester Rifle in 38 56 W C.F. The gun
I have a Model 1884 Winchester Rifle in 38 56 W C.F. The gun has very little wear. The action is tight. There is no rust. What is a good price range for tis gun for insurance purposes. … read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
I have a Winchester model 1873, serial number 152780,
I have a Winchester model 1873, serial number 152780, manufactured in 1884. The rifle is not in working order. I just want to get an idea of its value. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
How can I sell an antique Winchester Repeating Arms 1886
How can I sell an antique Winchester Repeating Arms 1886 rifle … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I just inherited a gun collection and have a Winchester
I just inherited a gun collection and have a Winchester M-1892 32 caliber serial number 262267 and was wondering what it is worth any help is appreciated … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have a Winchester deluxe take down Rifle - Model 1886
I have a Winchester deluxe take down Rifle - Model 1886 manufactured by Miroku and wanted to know what the appraisal would be … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
I have an 1886 wcf 40-82 with round barrel. it is in
I have an 1886 wcf 40-82 with round barrel. it is in excellent condition. patina, minimum ding in wood no pitting the main question is the difference in price of a round barrel and an octagon barrel. … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
Just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel
just was wondering what my Winchester 45/70 octogan barrel 1864 Serial # 30320 was worth … read more
Tom
Tom
Law Enforcement Armorer
What is the value of an 1886 winchester rifle, What is the
What is the approximate value of a 33 cal Winchester rifle, takedown model SN 145072 in excellent condition … read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith
Just trying to get an estimate on this rifle. It is a
It is a Winchester 45/70 , model #1886, serial #30327 … read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
We have in our possession a Winchester model 1886. Lever action
We have in our possession a Winchester model 1886. Lever action rifle. Patten 1893. Is it possible for you to give us an idea of what it is worth. Is it worth more as is, or, leave it as it is? This i… read more
Dr. Knowledge
Dr. Knowledge
I have a nice Winchester 1886 with serial # ***** and
I have a nice Winchester 1886 with serial # ***** and a letter from Cody museum. This rifle is a sporting/government rifle (.45/70/405). Did the Texas Rangers use this model rifle and would you know h… read more
I own a model 1886 Winchester 4065 caliber half round haOf
I own a model 1886 Winchester 4065 caliber half round ha Of octagon barrel serial no,9407 with a 25 inch barre L the only rifle 4065 ever produced… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
An 1886 Winchester serial no.626 45/70 , 26"oct barrel , full
An 1886 Winchester serial no.626 45/70 , 26"oct barrel , full length mag tube , pistol grip , fancy checkering , crescent buttplate. Any idea what it is worth?… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a Winchester 1886 in 45-70. It was made in 1895 as
I have a Winchester 1886 in 45-70. It was made in 1895 as a 38/70, octagon barrel, takedown. It was received in the warehouse in 1895 where it stayed until 1907. At that time "Russ" made changes to th… read more
Philip Van Cleave
Philip Van Cleave
1886 Winchester Takedown 45/70 Reproduction by Miroku built
1886 Winchester Takedown 45/70 Reproduction by Miroku built in 1999. My question is whether my rifle built in 1999 is worth anymore or less than the rifles below? WINCHESTER : RIFLES: LEVER ACTION - P… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
I have a friend that wants me to make an offer on his rifle,
I have a friend that wants me to make an offer on his rifle, Data on gun is Winchester repeating arms, new haven conn usa , 1886 sn 49605 , Pat oct 14th 1884.. jan 20th 1885 rifle is brown patina, not… read more
ProShooter
ProShooter
Firearms Instructor
Various law enforcement academies
Winchester model 12 12 gauge and Winchester 54- 22 and Winchester
Winchester model 12 12 gauge and Winchester 54- 22 and Winchester William cody commemorative 30-30 never been fired and Winchester 1886 lever action and 1884 lever auction 25-20 and Winchester model y… read more
i have a winchester repeating rifle winchester model 1886 sporting
i have a winchester repeating rifle winchester model 1886 sporting rifle according to the serial # XXXXX manufactured during 1889. can you give me an approximate worth.… read more
Bill
Bill
Gunsmith