Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

My cockatiel is 19 years old and she was always in excellent…

Customer Question
My cockatiel is 19...

My cockatiel is 19 years old and she was always in excellent health, but now

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with 19 Years Old?

She is not eating much and not pooping now and holds her head over

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about 19 Years Old?

She has trouble flying her feathers are in very poor condition. she mostly wants to have met pet her while she is sitting on my chest.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
5/27/2018
Bird Veterinarian: Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist replied 2 months ago
Anna
Anna, Pet Expert/Biologist
Hello and welcome. I apologize that no one responded to you sooner. Different experts come online at various times. I just logged in and saw your question. My name is ***** ***** I'm a biologist with over 40 years of experience keeping birds. I'm sorry to hear of this problem. Do you still need help? If so, let me know how your bird is doing now. Thank you.