Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Feathers on head. Now they area comming out. His features on…

Customer Question
Feathers on head Veterinarian's...

Feathers on head

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the bird?

Now they area comming out

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the bird seem to hurt?

His features on head are coming out

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the bird's name and age?

Beaky one year

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the bird's name?

Beaky

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Beaky?

Yes the feathers are coming out around his eye

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
3/29/2018
Bird Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 27 days ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you upload a photo(s) of Beaky's head to our conversation? You can upload photos by using the paperclip or add file icon in the toolbar above your message box (if you can see those icons on your particular device) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com/ Please check that the photo(s) is in focus prior to uploading it.

Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian