Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Just today, he stopped talking altogether, not a sound the…

Customer Question
Just today, he stopped...

Just today, he stopped talking altogether, not a sound the entire day. He will eat treat food, but not the regular, sits at the top of the cage , comes down on occasion. Unusually vocal bird normally

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the bird's name and age?

His name is ***** ***** he will be 4 at Christmas, he is an English Budgie

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Paco?

Just past 3

Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
3/28/2018
Bird Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 27 days ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Paco, please?

Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian