Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Sorry but I just made the question the problem is that I put…

Customer Question
Sorry but I just...

Sorry but I just made the question the problem is that I put my e-mail address wrong my pet bird is Dana

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the bird?

I already enter my credit card number

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the bird seem to hurt?

No she has another problem all her back part where she made her drops its is outside, what can I do

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the bird's name and age?

Dana she is 3 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Dana?

3 years

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Dana?

She is ruffle

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
3/27/2018
Bird Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking to Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Please let me know if you still need help. May I have an update on Dana, please?

Which type of bird is she? You appear to be describing cloacal (vent) prolapse.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?