Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Has his head turned one side and is also lethargic. Jester…

Customer Question
Has his head turned...

Has his head turned one side and is also lethargic

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the bird. What is the bird's name and age?

Jester we had him a couple of months has left his mum unsure

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the bird?

No has been fine until now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi is anyone there
3/11/2018
Bird Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 1 month ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.

I'm sorry that your question wasn't answered in a timely manner. Can you clarify "head turned one side" for me, please? Is Jester's head tilted or is he keeping it facing backward and tucked under his wing?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was backward he passed away overnight. We took him to the vet and they didn’t know what the problem was

My condolences for your loss of Jester. I appreciate your taking the time to let me know. You may receive an inappropriate follow-up from the site ostensibly sent by me. It wasn't and I apologize in advance should you receive it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

You're welcome.

Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian