Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

They left the nest today. I was going to p ut them in a

Customer Question
They left the nest...

They left the nest today. I was going to p ut them in a small cage but decided on a 2and half gallon tank because that is what I had. I have 3 of them and the third still has some down on it. I havent seen them eat so I don't know if I should have taken them away from their father

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the bird's name and age?

They are 3 chicks that left the nest today

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the bird?

You are not the vet?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/21/2017
Bird Veterinarian: Joan, Vet Technician replied 8 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Vet tech for 35+ years. I would like to assist you with the chicks.

What type of Birds are they?

I will send the premum off so we can discuss on the phone .

Joan