Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

I need avarian experienced vet in Boca Raton. My white

Customer Question
I need avarian experienced...

I need avarian experienced vet in Boca Raton

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the bird?

My white Quaker looses feathers on his neck

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the bird seem to hurt?

Now he lost the first feathers above his beak

Veterinarian's Assistant: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?

A little hole of 3 mm

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is the bird eating normally?

He is usually eating a dry food diet from subburst

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK, abnormal eating. What is the bird's name and age?

And yes he eats normal

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the bird?

Sunburst food

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
11/30/2017
Bird Veterinarian: Kelly Hill, Veterinarian replied 7 months ago
Kelly Hill
Kelly Hill, Veterinarian

Hello. This is Dr Hill. I will do a search for a certified Avian veterinarian in your area and be back shortly.

I am sorry but I did not like the way this service was offered. I was asked for my cc info for a 5.00 fee and your company tried to run my card for 29.00. That is fraud. My bank has notified me and I have told them a 29.00 fee has not been authorized by me.
Thanks I don’t want this service any more.

okay. I will opt out. Have a nice day.