Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

My bird seems to be molting, but also appears sick with

Customer Question
My bird seems to...

My bird seems to be molting, but also appears sick with puffed feathers and not acting normally

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with your bird?

She is losing feathers for a week or so and seemed to be molting and was acting normally, then yesterday she started to get diarrhea, puffy feathers and a little listless

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your bird. What is the bird's name and age?

Coco 2

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Coco?

I think that's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
11/29/2017
Bird Veterinarian: Joan, Vet Technician replied 8 months ago
Joan
Joan, Vet Technician

Hi Seti,

It was a pleasure speaking with you. I will be chcking back in on Coco. If you need anything in regards ***** ***** Phone Call please respond here and I will get back with you as soon as possible.

I will also check back on Coco. Please let me know what the Avian Vet says.

Joan