Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

My pair of major mitchells 1 egg yesterday but not in the…

Customer Question
My pair of major...

My pair of major mitchells laid 1 egg yesterday but not in the provided nest,is there a chance she will lay again in a few weeks,as the egg broke

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the bird. What is the bird's name and age?

Maj and she 8 i got a male for her last year she laid 2eggs but they also broke

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Maj?

8

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Maj?

They ware both 8

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
10/1/2017
Bird Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Bird Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Bird Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your Major Mitchell's cockatoo laid an egg. Your question is how long will it take for Maj to lay another egg. Is that correct?