Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

I have a new baby alexandrine. He's about 6 weeks old. This…

Customer Question
I have a new baby...
I have a new baby alexandrine. He's about 6 weeks old. This morning I got up and he is on the bottom of the cage not moving. He has opened his eye but that is all. What can I do?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Bird Veterinarian: Dr G, Bird Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr G
Dr G, Bird Veterinarian
Hi I'm Dr G and I see a lot of birds. I would like to try to help you.
Have you tried to feed this little guy this morning? What temp do you have him at?

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Dr G