Bird Veterinary

Have Bird Questions? Ask a Bird Specialist.

Ask a Veterinarian,

She's been obviously not feeling well for 4 or 5 days now.

Customer Question
Hi, she's been obviously...

Hi, she's been obviously not feeling well for 4 or 5 days now. It started with a lot of very smelly poo. Then we noticed an egg with no shell and her comb is hanging in her face.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the bird's name?

My daughter named her fluffy :)

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Fluffy?

I soaked her vent this afternoon and got the poo off and ...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Bird Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Bird Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.