Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

Trying to find an exotic bird breeder with the band

Customer Question

Trying to find an exotic bird breeder with the band registration RRR on an orange band
Category: Bird Veterinary
Expert:  Candy replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I apologize that no one was available to help you before now. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to tr and help you track down the information you are looking for. NO guarantees that I can locate the breeder for you but I have had luck doing this many times with birds. Being in Florida we find everything from exotics to racing pigeons that we have to track the origins on.

If you would still like assistance could you answer the following questions.

Is the Band solid or open?

Are there numbers as well as the letters RRR? If there is more then just the RRR can you please provide me with the rest of the information.

Is this a bird you purchased or found?

What state are you located in ?

If you no longer need assistance and would instead like your question closed please let me know and I can have that done as well. Please note that I ma have to wait until Monday to access possible necessary information.