Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Experience:  25+ years working primarily or exclusively with birds
21122637

My hen

Customer Question

my one chicken can't open her right eye so i looked at it and it was closed so i opened it and her eye looks kinda cre***** *****..what do i do? i have 7 other chickens did they do this to her? worried about my chickie girl..they are my pets not to be eaten... barbara leisure***@******.*** i do not want membership so cancel everything

Category: Bird Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please close since i do not want to join your membership, i thought i could just ask 1 question for $28 and that would be it so please don't charge my account...thank you for your time.