Bird Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified bird veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian

More related answers
All bird veterinarians are VERIFIED
Our 4 year old peach faced lovebird, died suddenly over the
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Our 4 year old peach faced lovebird, died suddenly over the weekend. Was playful and normal and healthy. He suddenly curled up right foot, and became uncordinated, and needy. Recovered partially over … read more
I received advice from you regarding the Catalina macaw with
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hi there. I received advice from you regarding the Catalina macaw with the hole in his beak and swollen face. I'd like to folloW up with you.… read more
my quaker parrot has a small hole in its beak, near the top.
Dr. Heindel, D.V.M.
Dr. Heindel, D.V.M., Veterinarian
my quaker parrot has a small hole in its beak, near the top. is this beak rot? what can i do.… read more
I have a peach faces lovebird that is about 5 years old. Somehow
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
I have a peach faced lovebird that is about 5 years old. Somehow he has injured his beak, and it looks as if there is a chunk taken out of it about halfway between his nostrils and the end of the beak… read more
cockatoo: bone..feed..his claw,but the beak is deformed but not to
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
hi i have a cockatoo elenora his top beak looks like a bone and has cracks on it now it has got a hole comming half way down. is there some kind of vitimen i can feed him to help this,i dont know if h… read more
our quaker parrot is about 6 years old...tonight he suddenly
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
our quaker parrot is about 6 years old...tonight he suddenly has a little blood coming out of the holes on his beak (his nose I guess?)...what should we do? I don't want a free trial..just an answer… read more
My parakeet has diarrhea and over the last several months has
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My parakeet has diarrhea and over the last several months has grown a growth over his cere.… read more
budgies: has grown small hard rock type lumps on the side of his beak
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Our budgies has grown small hard rock type lumps on the side of his beak. What is this and is it dangerous?… read more
Macaw: which comes off about every 6 months exposing a pink area
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
My Macaw has had an infection on his beak for over a year. It is toward the top of the beak and forms a scab about 3/8" in diameter which comes off about every 6 months exposing a pink area before a n… read more
I have a budgie that has a growth or something on his face,
Dr. Angela
Dr. Angela, Veterinarian
I have a budgie that has a growth or something on his face, but it started small and has now taken over his whole face around to his eyes now. The feathers are coming off his face and he scratches it … read more
I got a pair of spice finches in February and one of them
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
I got a pair of spice finches in February and one of them has developed sores near his nares on the top of beak. The feathers have receded. I just noticed a sore on the bottom corner of his beak a few… read more
My parakeet has a beak on the top what do I get it back
Yankmedic911
Yankmedic911, Wildlife Veterinarian
My parakeet has a long beak on the top what do I get it back down … read more
budgie: his top beak, it is bleeding slightly, he is eating..grooming
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
our budgie has cracked his top beak, it is bleeding slightly, he is eating okay, but seems to be grooming himself more. Please advise.… read more
Hi We have a baby budgie its bottom beak seems to be out over
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Hi We have a baby budgie it's bottom beak seems to be out over the top part. He has now got to a point that he is now fluffed up and won't eat. he is still pooing at this stage. What can we do about t… read more
Our bird has a red spot on its beak and possibly some deteriorzation
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Our bird has a red spot on its beak and possibly some deteriorzation of the beak. Can you tell us what it might be and what we might do for it?… read more
Our buggie is and has a puffy growth just above his beak.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
our buggie is young and has a puffy growth just above his beak … read more
Hi,My double yellow head parrot has a grows inside her
Dr. Elaine
Dr. Elaine, Veterinarian
Hi, My double yellow head parrot has a grows inside her upper beak. It shows on both sides of his beak . Can anyone help?… read more
MY AFRICAN GREY, 12 YEARS OLD, HAS GROWN HIS UPPER AND LOWER
Dr. Gwen
Dr. Gwen, Veterinarian
MY AFRICAN GREY, 12 YEARS OLD, HAS GROWN HIS UPPER AND LOWER BEAKS, I THINK, TOO LONG. CAN MY VET. CORRECT THIS. THANK YOU XXXXX… read more