Bird Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified bird veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian

More related answers
All bird veterinarians are VERIFIED
chicken: months old..crop..kennel indoors so I could watch her closely
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Just discovered my 6 months old chicken has a sour crop. Yesterday I Isolated her in a kennel indoors so I could watch her closely. It seemed to empty out by morning and she was standing tall and happ… read more
chicken: one year old..AM...has diarrhea..herself..laying down
Dr. Coldiron
Dr. Coldiron, Owner/Veterinarian
We have a one year old Orpington chicken that became lethargic this AM...has diarrhea has isolated herself from the flock (total of 8 birds). is laying down, but has started to drink quite frequently … read more
bullying: as she was pecking the others tail feathers..sprayed
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
At first it appeared there was same bullying from one chicken as she was pecking the others tail feathers. we isolated the bully and sprayed the ckickens with a product called Stop Peck. This doesnt s… read more
Please help my three month old chicken is acting lethargic
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Please help my three month old chicken is acting lethargic she is keeping her eyes closed and isolating herself from everyone else in the pen she has a phone that is turned pale her vent is clear don'… read more
Hi! My chicken suddenly developed diarrhea. I am keeping
ALLDVM
ALLDVM, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
Hi! My chicken suddenly developed diarrhea. I am keeping her isolated from the others and I am giving her Duramycin-10 in her drinking water. Thanks for your help! Susanna She is still eating a little… read more
i found one of my chickens the other day in the corner of the
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
i found one of my chickens the other day in the corner of the pen having difficulty standing, i isolated her puting her in a large box with fresh bedding with food and water, she is struggling to stan… read more
Hi i have a new flock of 6 chickens that i just purchased in
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Hi i have a new flock of 6 chickens that i just purchased in may . I have been keeping them seperate from my other flock of 4 due to pecking,i have tried to introduce them a few times but the older he… read more
we have chickens and one of them has isolated itself from the
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
we have chickens and one of them has isolated itself from the others. I noticed her bottom is red and warm. I tried to wash off the poop and see what is there. I found a "pocket of skin" When I was wa… read more
Our bantam chicken is all puffed up and standing in a corner
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hi, our bantam chicken is all puffed up and standing in a corner and facing the wall, almost as if she is isolating herself… read more
Hello, I have a 10 week old pullet that was fine until last
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Hello, I have a 10 week old Dominique pullet that was fine until last night when she isolated herself from the flock. This morning her crop felt like a water balloon and when I picked her up, fluid ca… read more
Hi My chicken has been drinking water continuously all day!
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Hi My chicken has been drinking water continuously all day! she has not moved from drinker, I have seperated her from the others, can yu help? Thanks Kate… read more
chicken: panting..mix..it water or half digested scratch comes..mouth
Deb Jankura
Deb Jankura, Veterinarian
i have a chicken that a couple days ago was very sluggish and panting just sitting around so we isolated her started giving her that antobiotic everybody gives chicks that yellow stuff you mix in wate… read more
My 10 week old chicken is sick. She isolated herself in a
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My 10 week old chicken is sick. She isolated herself in a nesting box. She's not eating. Drinking a little. Has watery poop. Staying very still, burying head in wings. She is isolated from the others … read more
We have chickens. One of them is coughing and has a runny
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
We have chickens. One of them is coughing and has a runny nose. Will she get better by herself? Will the other chickens catch whatever she has? … read more
i have got 4 very sick chickens but 1 chicken is fine but the
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
i have got 4 very sick chickens but 1 chicken is fine but the others not so well but 1 died last year from this same thing our normal vet is really bad so can you please help me and my family on this?… read more
I have a 4 month old chicken that I found laying at the
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
HI! So I have a 4 month old chicken that I found laying at the bottom of our coop last Friday. So we brought her in to isolate her from the other birds and try to troubleshoot the problem. At first I … read more
Sick chicken. I have a one year old Ameraucana hen. She
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Sick chicken. I have a one year old Ameraucana hen. She started getting lethargic and separating herself from the other birds about 10 days ago. We brought her in the house and put her in the hospital… read more
chicken: seem to be herself and is very much separeted..supplement
Dr. C
Dr. C, Veterinarian
My chicken has been sneezing for few weeks now. She does not seem to be herself and is very much separeted from others. She also does not eat as much and as eagerly as before.I did buy some vitamin su… read more