Bird Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified bird veterinarian who will answer your question

Fiona Steel
Fiona Steel
Fiona Steel, Veterinarian

More related answers
All bird veterinarians are VERIFIED
Thank you for your answer - we will start the process in the
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Thank you for your answer - we will start the process in the morning. We're very grateful to you! Ann xxxn… read more
Thank you for answering my question, it was very helpful. I
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
Thank you for answering my question, it was very helpful. I would also like to know how you can tell if a cockatiel is a male or female?… read more
I cant seem to read the answer anywhere. I thought if I payed
Dr. Heindel, D.V.M.
Dr. Heindel, D.V.M., Veterinarian
I can't seem to read the answer anywhere. I thought if I payed you the answer would show up. Help me find it. Thank you.… read more
Hello!!! Cannot seem to find a clear answer to whether CHESTNUT wood can be used for perc
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Hello!!! Cannot seem to find a clear answer to whether CHESTNUT wood can be used for perches. Thank you. Renée [email protected]… read more
Thank you Dr. B for your answers to the customer whose chicken
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Thank you Dr. B for your answers to the customer whose chicken was pecked and then had green skin. My rooster was bitten several times by a fox. He survived, but was much worse for the wear. He had se… read more
my parakeet is 13 years old. she now is not eating. she is
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
my parakeet is 13 years old. she now is not eating. she is favoring her leg. need answer thank you… read more
Thank you for your prompt first reply Dr., but you didn't
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Thank you for your prompt first reply Dr.Pat, but you didn't really answer my question of what to feed/ how often? I have continued to try to contact local veterinary and their references per your fir… read more
Hi Dr Elaine - thank you very much for your help with my last
Dr. Elaine
Dr. Elaine, Veterinarian
Hi Dr Elaine - thank you very much for your help with my last question. The baby bird has splayed legs and has been hobbled by a vet, but I can't seem to get the poor thing comfortable, especially at … read more
I have a young pullet with gapeworm (yes, I am sure). What
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
I have a young pullet with gapeworm (yes, I am sure). What is the proper medicine, and for how long do you treat? Thanks very much; the amount of mis-information out there is amazing. Terri in Norther… read more
Hi Dr. Pat, I tried to answer you, but it cost again. Roo
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Hi Dr. Pat, I tried to answer you, but it cost again. Roo is a bit better and thanks for all of your well thought out suggestions. I live 2 hours away from a good Vet in Ottawa, Canada. Roo wouldn't d… read more
She's anorexic, yellowish skin and lethargic... :'( Thank
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
She's anorexic, yellowish skin and lethargic... :'( … read more
Thank you for your response. As of today, Sunday, the hen-in-questions
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Thank you for your response. As of today, Sunday, the hen-in-question's vent area appears to be much drier and showing signs that the issue is resolving itself. She is very energetic, bright, active, … read more
several 0f my chickens have black ontheir cones and one has
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
several 0f my chickens have black ontheir cones and one has breathing problems. thank very much linda… read more
my pet lovebird was squeeking most of the night and is very
Andrea Roberts
Andrea Roberts, veterinary surgeon
my pet lovebird was squeeking most of the night and is very quiet now have you any ideas as to what i can do thank you from david… read more
have an Amazon Blue front parrot.....20 years old.
Dr. Angela
Dr. Angela, Veterinarian
Hi, and thank you so much for your help. I have an Amazon Blue Front parrot.....20 years old. He has been with me since hatching. Never a problem. Never sick. Today his right eye is all infected and r… read more
Hi thank you so much for your advice this morning my puppy
Dr. Gary, Emergency Veterinarian
Hi thank you so much for your advice this morning my puppy loves the canned puppy food mixed with puppy formula and is now pooping regularly my next question is what age do they start drinking water h… read more
Thanks Dr. Pat for your answer but I am convinced it is NOT
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Thanks Dr. Pat for your answer but I am convinced it is NOT trauma related. The hens live in the same barn as my goats and it is cleaned every 2 weeks, They are free range and can come & go as they pl… read more
I wrote about my african gray and no answer as yet...
Dr.Fiona
Dr.Fiona, Veterinarian
I wrote about my african gray and no answer as yet... I paid by credit card and gave you my email for the answer.. Need as soon as possible. No reply yet. send answer..… read more