Bird Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified bird veterinarian who will answer your question

PetMail
PetMail
PetMail, Bird Veterinarian

More related answers
All bird veterinarians are VERIFIED
My Cockatiel is sick. Sitting on cage floor, fluffed-up, very
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My Cockatiel is sick. Sitting on cage floor, fluffed-up, very sleepy, eats and drinks a little. Is there a med for her I can get at pet store?… read more
my 12 week old grey as become very quiet he climbs out of his
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
my 12 week old grey as become very quiet he climbs out of his cage then becomes very sleepy hes eating very little and feels alittle warm on the feet and beak he regurgitated alittle bit of seed and w… read more
My conure appears sick today. Change in bowel color and sitting
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
My conure appears sick today. Change in bowel color and sitting on perch sleepy and fluffed. The avian vet is closed until Monday and the emergency vet says they have no clue how to help a bird. Is th… read more
cockatiel: vomiting and and sits on the bottom of the cage..puffed up.
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
I have a sick cockatiel who has been sick for three days . he has been vomiting and and sits on the bottom of the cage.-all puffed up.He hasn't spoke or any thing for three days. He is only one year o… read more
budgie: sits on his perch staring at the bottom of his cage
Dr. G.
Dr. G., DVM
hello, my budgie has become very quite. He just sits on his perch staring at the bottom of his cage he no longer sings or responds when he is spoken to.do you have any advice as to how i can help him?… read more
Hi I have a Umberells Cockatoo age 12 years who has never been
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Hi I have a Umberells Cockatoo age 12 years who has never been ill,now she is not eating drinking barely,very sleepy & her pooh is runny.I don't know where to take her for help or what to do.She is so… read more
budgie: has been sick this morning it is a clear fluid..sleepy
Dr. Jaime
Dr. Jaime, Veterinarian
my budgie has been sick this morning it is a clear fluid he is very sleepy which he is never like this.i have changed the food and cleaned the all the eating trays. what could be the problem.… read more
My nine year old parakeet is acting very sick today. He has
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My nine year old parakeet is acting very sick today. He has lost his balance a couple of times and just sits at the bottom of his cage. He's also very puffy and, pants a lot, and chirps very faintly. … read more
we have an 8 month old sulphur crested cockatoo he started
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
hi we have an 8 month old sulphur crested cockatoo he started to become lethargic a couple of days ago and started to vomit we took him to our vet and he said he had a crop jnfection and prescribed hi… read more
my budgie is very lthargic and his beak has turned green....
Dr. G.
Dr. G., DVM
my budgie is very lthargic and his beak has turned green.... he looks very sick, im really worried he is also sitting on teh bottom of the cage, when he climbs onto a perch he just falls over and off.… read more
My name is ***** *****. We have a new cockatoo that has
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
My name is ***** *****. We have a new young cockatoo that has suddenly become very lethargic. … read more
my 7 year old cockatoo has a sleepy eye one eye is normal,
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
my 7 year old cockatoo has a sleepy eye one eye is normal, the other looks like she is falling asleep this has gone on for two weeks… read more
cockatoo: year old male..lump on his stomach down between his legs
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
My 20 year old male cockatoo is just sitting on the bottom of avery. He seems to have a lump on his stomach down between his legs. He seems to be in alot of pain. He has got worse over the last couple… read more
My budgie has become very lethargicand seems depressed, he
Dr. Elaine
Dr. Elaine, Veterinarian
My budgie has become very lethargicand seems depressed, he has started moulting and sits on a perch with his head tucked into his wing. He was always very vocal but now is quite all the time. Could yo… read more
My canary is just over 1 year old. He has become lots less
Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Veterinarian
My canary is just over 1 year old. He has become lots less active, preens a lot and seems itchy. He sits on the bottom of the cage a lot but doesn't appear to be sick....no closing eyes etc. when on t… read more
cockatoo: sick sulphur..seems to have diarrhoea, lack of appetite
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
we have a sick sulphur crested cockatoo, seems to have diarrhoea, lack of appetite it is a very young bird possibly 10wks?… read more
My parakeet has, within a day, become very sick. He has wet
Dr. Dan
My parakeet has, within a day, become very sick. He has wet feathers around the eyes, is lethargic, has thrown up, has runny stool, keeps his eyes closed most of the time, is rubbing his head and eye … read more
My 4-5 year old cockatoo has suddenly become lethargic and
Dr. Dan
My 4-5 year old cockatoo has suddenly become lethargic and is leaning to the left. Any ideas?… read more