Bird Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified bird veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian

More related answers
All bird veterinarians are VERIFIED
I had six chickens which are now 10 months old.I have a purpose
Dr. MD Stafford
Dr. MD Stafford, Veterinarian
I had six chickens which are now 10 months old.I have a purpose build coop with a large run and the daily run of the whole garden, which is large and grassy, a week ago i noticed a lump on the top of … read more
baby budgie 7 weeks old running around bottom of cage scratching
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
baby budgie 7 weeks old running around bottom of cage scratching out seed from container have let him out acouple of times only bought him 5 days ago… read more
We have a female Ringneck Parrot - she's about six year old
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
We have a female Ringneck Parrot - she's about six year old - we have had her from young. She used to share a cage with a male, who she was nasty to - she is not a sweet bird, but he died a couple of … read more
My rat is making an odd squeaking noise when she is in a cage.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My rat is making an odd squeaking noise when she is in a cage. When I handle her, or let her run around outside the cage, she doesn't make the sound either.… read more
goose: mos old..left leg..hot weather and I thought maybe heat stroke.
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
I have a goose, now about 3-4 mos old. At first after running all around she lost the use of her left leg. We were in hot weather and I thought maybe heat stroke. The Leg became contracted, I thought … read more
spoke to you about sam 7 week old budgie scatching out his
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
spoke to you about sam 7 week old budgie scatching out his seed from container running around bottom of cage, since letting him out inside about 5 times a day for about 30 minutes a time he wants to b… read more
I have a six month old leghorn. Kept in yard with 3 others.
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
I have a six month old leghorn. Kept in yard with 3 others. The leghorn has stopped going out when i let the free range. It justs sits in a corner looking like its falling asleep all the time. I haven… read more
My lovebird used to love me a lot. I was never afraid of her.
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
My lovebird used to love me a lot. I was never afraid of her. She was flying after me all around the house, let me pet her and kiss her. Suddenly, 3 days ago she became very aggressive, she bites me u… read more
i have a 10year old female who has laid a 2 eggs. the first
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
i have a 10year old female who has laid a 2 eggs. the first one was removed from the cage. the 2nd one she would not let us take it. she is now sitting on it. she has not mated with a male parrot. we … read more
I have two zebra finches of about 20 months of age. They used
knstrand
knstrand, Veterinarian
I have two zebra finches of about 20 months of age. They used to be very close but now one bird will not let the other in the nest, and I think he pecks him. The other bird has lost feathers round his… read more
I have an old green parakeet that has lost the use of her legs.
Dr. Angela
Dr. Angela, Veterinarian
I have an old green parakeet that has lost the use of her legs. She moves around using her beak and prefers to sit in the food container. She seems to be breathing heavily. I do not have an bird vet i… read more
i HAVE A YOUNG GOOSE - 5 MONTHS OLD - THAT HAS THE RUNS AND
DocB
DocB, Veterinarian
i HAVE A YOUNG GOOSE - 5 MONTHS OLD - THAT HAS THE RUNS AND IS LETTING HIS WINGS DOWN. WHEN I GO UP TO HIM AND FOR SOME OF THE TIME IN THE PADDOCK HE PULLS THEM BACK IN. HE ALSO HAS ONE EYE WEEPING A … read more
budgie: past week diahorrea and now feces lumping..fluffed..perch
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
My budgie is showing the following symptons... Over the past week Diahorrea and now feces lumping up around her rear. She is fluffed up and looks miserable rocking awkwardly on a perch. Her body profi… read more
I have had my parakeets for about four years now. About six
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
I have had my parakeets for about four years now. About six months ago I switched them from store-bought food to Harrison's High Potency organic formula. I also have started giving them bottled spring… read more
We have a female duck whick is lethargic and panting. She
Dr. Elaine
Dr. Elaine, Veterinarian
We have a female duck whick is lethargic and panting. She usually tries to get away from us but just sit and lets us approach and touch. She is drinking but not eating. Her poos are extra runny and wa… read more
my duck has been lazy and always lays around and then i let
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
my duck has been lazy and always lays around and then i let her out and she fell down the stairs and is now walking with a limp. What do I do?>… read more
bare-eyed cockatoo: six month old..weight-loss-for-learning
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
I have a six month old bare-eyed cockatoo. I have had her since she was 3 months old. She has already gone through the weight-loss-for-learning-to fly period (at about months). Over the past 3-4 weeks… read more
The bird is 8 years old. This started about six months ago
Dr. Angela
Dr. Angela, Veterinarian
The bird is 8 years old. This started about six months ago by occasionally falling from her perch. The weakness has progressed intill she is unable to climb or stand without holding on the the side of… read more