Bird Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified bird veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. G.
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Bird Veterinarian

More related answers
All bird veterinarians are VERIFIED
I have a quaker parrot and ever since we bought him his
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
I have a quaker parrot and ever since we bought him his poo is green is that normal quaker parrot, hes fine he eats talk and sing and doesn't show any sign of illness . Should i worry? Thanks Mel… read more
My Quaker Parrot, Quaker, looks like he has a cold in his eye.
Dr. MD Stafford
Dr. MD Stafford, Veterinarian
My Quaker Parrot, Quaker, looks like he has a cold in his eye. And if it's not a cold, what could it be? It doesn't seem to hurt him.What can I do for him?… read more
Hi, we have a year old Quaker parrot who was fine yesterday.
Dr. Taus
Dr. Taus, bird veterinarian
Hi, we have a year old Quaker parrot who was fine yesterday. Since this morning he has been quiet and listless and is not eating. He promptly vomits up any water he drinks. His feces is not formed and… read more
My 15 yr old quaker parrot is displaying a total change in
Dr. Coldiron
Dr. Coldiron, Owner/Veterinarian
My 15 yr old quaker parrot is displaying a total change in behavior..........quiet, lethargic, eyes closed, drinkin more water in one day. ????… read more
my Quaker parrot has, for the past 2 days, gotten up with one
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
my Quaker parrot has, for the past 2 days, gotten up with one eye closed. she also seems to be having problems navigating in and on her cage she is still eating and talking some .. I am very worried b… read more
We have a quaker parrot. Last night after having a meal he
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
We have a quaker parrot. Last night after having a meal he suddenly acted very tired and blinking his eyes. this afternoion he is hobbling azround li=ke he has an injured left leg … read more
parrot: given antibiotics..be getting better but his poop
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
I have a quaker parrot who was recently sick and given antibiotics. He seems to be getting better but his poop really smells and is very loose, is there any thing I can do to eliminate the smell?… read more
parrot: sweet..grooming..his own cage and she started plucking herself
Dr. Elaine
Dr. Elaine, Veterinarian
my quaker parrot is a sweet female who lives at my grooming shop, we brought a male in with his own cage and she started plucking herself to the point of causing an open wound on her back HELP what ca… read more
My quaker parrot has a lump on his chest that he keeps
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
My quaker parrot has a lump on his chest that he keeps picking at. Sometimes he makes it bleed a little. Otherwise he is healthy and feeds well. … read more
my quaker parrot is 24 years old. he is still active and talking
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
my quaker parrot is 24 years old. he is still active and talking but i have noticed he has greyish spots in the middle of his eyes and one wings sticks up higher than the other. is this a sign of agin… read more
.We have 1 & 1/2 year old quaker parrot that started
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
.We have 1 & 1/2 year old quaker parrot that started displaying skin issues about a month ago. He started scratching one spot on his neck and spread the scabs almost all the way around. He was put on … read more
parrot: problem with his beak aprox 1yr ago..bone..seed
Dr. Kris
Dr. Kris, Owner/Veterinarian
Have a wonderful quaker parrot who is going to be 11yrs old and developed a problem with his beak aprox 1yr ago. I thought it was do to him not using the cuddle bone, so I tried different perches whic… read more
I have a budgie who in the past few months all of a sudden
DrRoyC
DrRoyC, DVM
Hi--I have a budgie who in the past few months all of a sudden started squawking similar to a Quaker parrot who never made a sound. I didn't know if she was sick of trying to talk. Now yesterday she d… read more
My quaker parrots eye is watery and swollen. I noticed it
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My quaker parrot's eye is watery and swollen. I noticed it late Sat. evening. He is acting normal but his eye is watery and drops of a clear liquid is dripping. The outside of the eye seems swollen di… read more
We have a Quaker Parrot whom does not seem to be in pain but
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
We have a Quaker Parrot whom does not seem to be in pain but also seems to have a broken toe. He is not standing on the foot at all and allows us to touch it without Flinching We do not have a Bird Ve… read more
hi i have a quaker parrot it has become very sick with swollen
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
hi i have a quaker parrot it has become very sick with swollen eye that is now shut it is also sneezing constantly any advise will be appriciated… read more
parrot: out of his cage once in a while..clip his wings
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
I would like to let my quaker parrot out of his cage once in a while. Can you tell me how to clip his wings?… read more
I have had my quaker parrot for about 23 years. He is getting
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
I have had my quaker parrot for about 23 years. He is getting blue spots on his eyes. Do they get cataracts and if so will they eventually lose their sight. He doesn't seem to see as well as he used t… read more