Bird Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified bird veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Margo
Dr. Margo
Dr. Margo, Bird Veterinarian

More related answers
All bird veterinarians are VERIFIED
I have a 16 year old cockatiel, with a tumor on his wing.
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
I have a 16 year old cockatiel, with a tumor on his wing. It is getting bigger, and handing his wing down. It is dark, blueish. I went to the vet, and they said it was cancer, and I cannot afford a ve… read more
chicken: drooping..size of two golf balls on the under side
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
our chicken is over 2 years old. We noticed her wing drooping a couple of weeks ago. Today we were able to hold her and found a growth about the size of two golf balls on the under side of her wing. W… read more
hen: pet..walks with difficulty and wings drooping
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
I found this morning that my kids' pet chicken (a hen 3yrs old) walks with difficulty and wings drooping. I notice that her crest and skin around thebeek is purple. Now I ma looking for a vet. Before … read more
i HAVE A YOUNG GOOSE - 5 MONTHS OLD - THAT HAS THE RUNS AND
DocB
DocB, Veterinarian
i HAVE A YOUNG GOOSE - 5 MONTHS OLD - THAT HAS THE RUNS AND IS LETTING HIS WINGS DOWN. WHEN I GO UP TO HIM AND FOR SOME OF THE TIME IN THE PADDOCK HE PULLS THEM BACK IN. HE ALSO HAS ONE EYE WEEPING A … read more
helloi have a pekin duck. a couple weeks ago i noticed
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
hello i have a pekin duck. a couple weeks ago i noticed a dark spot under his wing, i thought it was dirt. the spot is now larger and is under both wings. he is an outside pet and lives with another p… read more
I have 2 Golden Pheasant hens, that are a few months old. They
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
I have 2 Golden Pheasant hens, that are a few months old. They are developing drooping wing on one side. They are being fed Purina Flock raiser, scratch grain and 3rd cutting hay (for the greens). All… read more
I got a Green Cheek Conure recently and his left wing is always
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
I got a Green Cheek Conure recently and his left wing is always drooped at the shoulder (not as tucked in as the right wing). He has been like this since I got him and the pet store says that that it … read more
I have an embden goose who is about four years old. I dont
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Doctoral Degree
I have an embden goose who is about four years old. I don't know if it is male of female. About a month ago the goose began limping on the left leg. We took her to the vet and cipro and metacam were p… read more
I have a three year old Embden Goose that was given to me
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
I have a three year old Embden Goose that was given to me about three months ago. We noticed she walked rather slow and sometimes would stumble. As time has passed she seemed to get worse. We took her… read more
i have found agalah with an injured wing . i think she was
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
i have found agalah with an injured wing . i think she was shot and can't fully extend the wing and it is drooping slightly. she is comfotrable in alarge aviary at the moment and is eating well. she w… read more
I have an african goose age 3 months. my question is in regards
Dr. Dan
I have an african goose age 3 months. my question is in regards XXXXX XXXXX development of the wings. The lower part is sticking out about six inches on both sides. Wondering if this is normal and if … read more
One of his wings has begun to droop and now at least 3..4 feathers
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Greetings from SW Georgia: I have a yellow male cockateil that is approximately 18 years old. One of his wings has begun to droop and now at least 3 - 4 feathers are involved. Please, is there anythin… read more
hello I have a question, I have a 1 year old goose that looks
Dr. Jaime
Dr. Jaime, Veterinarian
hello I have a question, I have a 1 year old goose that looks and acts healthy ...no droopy wings, sunken eyes or ruffled feathers but about 4 days ago quit eating his feed that he normally loves. It … read more
I have a 20+ year old toulouse goose, she has lost her wing
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
I have a 20+ year old toulouse goose, she has lost her wing feathers and having difficulties steading herself resulting in non movement. I have heard to give her brewers yeast & Niacin in her water. I… read more
parakeet: His wing..likes..But Ive noticed him flying in circles.
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
My parakeet flew into my ceiling fan about a month ago. His wing is still off, but he flies and I can tell it might hurt, but he flies everywhere and likes to just fly then land. But I've noticed him … read more
cockatiel: did something to his wing yesterday and it is now drooping
Dr. Bruce, Veterinarian
My cockatiel did something to his wing yesterday and it is now drooping. I put a splint on it last night and he will not leave it on. We have 2 other 'tiels that will help him remove the splint. Will … read more
goose: has a blue/purple color all over his feathers..sprayed
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
I have a sick goose that is 3 1/2 years old. This white goose has a blue/purple color all over his feathers on his underside. It almost appears like someone sprayed ink on him. Does anyone have any id… read more
chicken: that at least four years old, developed drooping wings
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Hi, My chicken, that at least four years old, developed drooping wings and an exaggerated marching walk last summer. We often found her, fallen over but she was always fine once back on her feet. In t… read more