Bird Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified bird veterinarian who will answer your question

Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa
Dr. Lisa, Small Animal/Avian Veterinarian

More related answers
All bird veterinarians are VERIFIED
Hello, Can you tell me what miticide to use for a home infestation Hello,
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Hello, Can you tell me what miticide to use for a home infestation Hello, Can you tell me what miticide to use for a home infestation… read more
My parrakeet is fluffing and shaking. It appears to have diarria.
Dr. Dan
Dr. Dan, Veterinarian and practice owner
My parrakeet is fluffing and shaking. It appears to have diarria. Can you tell me if there is anything I can do for it? I cannot afford to take it to a vet if at all possible.… read more
Hello, Can you tell me what miticide to use for a home infestation
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Veterinarian
Hello, Can you tell me what miticide to use for a home infestation of bird mites? I have a commercial fogger available. Im going crazy. Please advise soon. BJ… read more
can you tell me why my breeding zebra finches are well the
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
can you tell me why my breeding zebra finches are well the male is bullying the female they have nested and there are 4 eggs in the nest help please as im afraid hes really going to hurt her not sure … read more
could you tell me what the common infection in wild birds is?
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
could you tell me what the common infection in wild birds is? mostly goldfinches in my garden it seems very contagious and within a week they die. it's very sad to see, it seems like they can't swallo… read more
Can you please tell me if it is ok to give my much loved budgie
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
Can you please tell me if it is ok to give my much loved budgie celery leaves as a treat??… read more
RAOBOW LORIKEET - TOP INTERIOR RIM OF LEFT EYE IS WHITE, IS
Hawkedoc
Hawkedoc, Veterinarian
RAOBOW LORIKEET - TOP INTERIOR RIM OF LEFT EYE IS WHITE, IS THIS EYE WORM ALSO CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO HELP THE BIRD THERE IS ALSO MITES… read more
chickens: about 3 months old..Their wings drope and they die.
Fiona Steel
Fiona Steel, Veterinarian
I have chickens about 3 months old. Their wings drope and they die. Can you tell me what this may be and what can I do?… read more
hen: crop..rare breed - also a loved pet - I dont want to give
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
Could you please tell me what to do about crop binding? This is my last remaining hen and I'm hoping you can help me. I've tried everything and as she is valuable and a rare breed - also a loved pet -… read more
my budgie dosent have the normal looking feet like my other
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
my budgie dosent have the normal looking feet like my other one its feet look white and lumpy can u tell me what to do. this is the first time i have had birds they where a presnt… read more
How can I help a young blackbird with what appears to me, a
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinary Degree (BVMS)
How can I help a young blackbird with what appears to me, a very nasty worm problem. Love garden birds and have many in the garden - lots of youngsters - so am worried that this problem may infect the… read more
Red Bellied parrot: weight and is sleeping..weight loss..behavior
Dr. Dan
I have an African Red Bellied parrot that has lost a great deal of weight and is sleeping too much lately. He still loves to be out of the cage but I have noticed that with the weight loss he loves to… read more
I have a chicken, hen, with a swollen head can you tell me
Fiona Steel
Fiona Steel, Veterinarian
I have a chicken, hen, with a swollen head can you tell me about swollen head syndrome. Thank you… read more
cockatoo: loosing feathers..best fruits vegies etc to feed him
Dr. Lisa
Can you please tell me what could be the possible causes of a cockatoo loosing feathers from it's crest and the top part of his head and also what are the best fruits vegies etc to feed him? Thanks… read more
My Cockatiel has a swollen nostril and it is White around the
Dr. Pat
Dr. Pat, Bird Veterinarian
My Cockatiel has a swollen nostril and it is White around the edges, can you tell me please what tjis is ?… read more
Would you please be kind enough to tell me what antibiotic
Dr. Dan
Would you please be kind enough to tell me what antibiotic or medical treatment i can use for a parrot for wheezing/upper respiratory infection? or what I might use in addition to Avitron vitamin supp… read more
I would greatly appreciate any kind of help you can give me.
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Hello, my name is***** would greatly appreciate any kind of help you can give me. We have a sick bird and we're not quite sure what's wrong. The ear area on both sides looks swollen with yellowish are… read more
What can I do to make my sick parakeet get better. He is puffed
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
What can I do to make my sick parakeet get better. He is puffed up and will not eat too much.… read more