Bankruptcy Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified bankruptcy lawyer who will answer your question

legalg
legalg
legalg, Attorney

More related answers
All bankruptcy lawyers are VERIFIED
I filed bankruptcy March 2015. I had an audit for 2015 taxes
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Juris Doctorate
I filed bankruptcy March 2015. I had an audit for 2015 taxes and the IRS just finished the audit this month. The State refunded me $600 a few months ago but The Federal I owe $1500. The trustee was wa… read more
I,ve been discharged in chaper 7 back in nov. 09 included IRS
Phillips Esq., Attorney
I,ve been discharged in chaper 7 back in nov. 09 included IRS tax based on an audit for tax year 04. Ca State based on IRS audit,after 3 month of discharge date asks me to pay the tax for that year. t… read more
I have back taxes with the IRS. I am currently unemployed
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
I have back taxes with the IRS. I am currently unemployed and have no assets. I have a dream of someday being added to the title of a home, if I choose to enter into a 'currently non-collectible' stat… read more
I am in Los angeles, California. I have an IRS Tax Levy on
RONB-ESQ
RONB-ESQ, Juris Doctorate
I am in Los angeles, California. I have an IRS Tax Levy on my bank and on other companies I get paid from. Can a bankruptcy chapter 13 remove the Levies immediately and release funds back to my bank a… read more
in 2011 I received a refund from an audit that IRS made to
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney
in 2011 I received a refund from an audit that IRS made to my returns on 2003,2006,2007 and 2008. When I received this return I gave 5.000 to each of my daughter Eight months later i submitted a bankr… read more
C-Corporation getting audited. In office review on parts of
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
C-Corporation getting audited. In office review on parts of 2008 return. Nothing to hide on taxes from 2008. If it turns into full blown audit that would probably take plus 1 year of my own time (only… read more
I am in a Chapter 13 BK. I have the IRS taxes owed for 2008
socrateaser, bankruptcy lawyer
I am in a Chapter 13 BK. I have the IRS taxes owed for 2008 and 2009 in the BK and I am to pay the IRS via the 13. I have now had a major loss of income and I am on disability now. I am in need of dis… read more
I just went through tax audit for serveral years, back taxes
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
I just went through tax audit for serveral years, back taxes assessment, and bankruptcy due to other bills. About 14 months after filing Chapter 7, I get a "final report" from the bankruptcy court tru… read more
I live in Arizona i was audited by the state of Oregon in 2007 for tax Years 200
cfortunato
cfortunato, J.D.
I live in Arizona i was audited by the state of Oregon in 2007 for tax Years 2003 and 2004 I filed for chapter 7 march 28 2008 and went to court may first 2008 the 2003 and 2004 were in the petition a… read more
I have a very small C-corp in financial ruin, I have the IRS
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
I have a very small C-corp in financial ruin, I have the IRS breathing down my neck for back taxes, minimal income, not enough to pay all the bills. Should I file for bankruptcy and what would the con… read more
I owed IRS taxes and filed taxes for 2000-2005 in August of
BKAnswerMan
BKAnswerMan, Attorney at Law
I owed IRS taxes and filed taxes for 2000-2005 in August of 2006. I abandoned an Offer in Compromise and filed a Chapter 13 in February of 2008 in order to also save my home. When I lost my job in 200… read more
I have EDD and IRS tax lien on me. If I pay the balance, will
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
I have EDD and IRS tax lien on me. If I pay the balance, will the lien get removed from my credit report?… read more
i HAVE TAX LIENS STATE AND IRS FOR AN LLC THAT WAS BANKRUPTED
Expert, bankruptcy lawyer
I HAVE TAX LIENS STATE AND IRS FOR AN LLC THAT WAS BANKRUPTED IN 2008 AS WELL AS MY PERSONAL BK IN 2009 TRUST FUND TAXES LIENS PERSONALLY FILED AGAINST ME FROM LLC OPERATIONS… read more
If I file chapter 7 and I am 50% owner in small business which
wallstreetfighter
wallstreetfighter, Attorney
If I file chapter 7 and I am 50% owner in small business which is a corparation will the trustee have the books audited and will my partner be summonds to this also?… read more
IN WHAT SCHEDULE DO I ENTER IRS TAXES AND CALIFORNIA STATE
Ellen, Attorney
IN WHAT SCHEDULE DO I ENTER IRS TAXES AND CALIFORNIA STATE TAXES OWED THAT I WANT TO ATTEMPT TO HAVE DISCHARGED?… read more
A bankruptcy and tax question. Ohio and no. Not filed but
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Juris Doctorate
not filed but don't know what you mean by reported … read more
I was audited and Wa State revenue put a tax levy of $12,000
Ellen, Attorney
I was audited and Wa State revenue put a tax levy of $12,000 on my business account. I am on the verge of closing my interior design business of 7 years due to this. I tried to ,set up payment plans a… read more
I went to a CPA because I was notified by the IRS that I was
JoeLawyer
JoeLawyer, Attorney
I went to a CPA because I was notified by the IRS that I was being audited. I told the CPA that I was in an active Chapter 13 bankruptcy before she began any work. After all was said and done the IRS … read more