Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

CH is now dismissed from her 4th bankruptcy, this past July.

Customer Question
Her home which she lives...
CH is now dismissed from her 4th bankruptcy, this past July. Her home which she lives in was up a foreclosure.On the county docket, a new entry appears "Writ Stayed" , .2 days later Another entry on docket states, "Montgomery County Office stays the above case on 7/25/2018 . Writ stayed , cost paid by the attorney for the plaintiff $7802.5"
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? I am a creditor in this case.
1
Submitted: 16 days ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Hello, Where is the response from my question posted to a bankruptcy lawyer yesterday, 8/3/2018 at 2:45 pm?
8/4/2018
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Mark, Attorney replied 15 days ago
Mark
Mark, Attorney

Was it being sold for taxes? Can you go look at the filing? It might help.

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Sold because she did not pay the mortgage for 6 years
Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Ch has been in bankruptcy in and out since 2012. Her 4th case was just DISMISSED. She, CH debtor did not pay her mortgage payments. All creditors said it was done in "bad faith". Please answer the question.

Maybe the county bought it. I do not know. Maybe another expert can help.