Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

One question my atty didnt get opaper wk in on time and they…

Customer Question
One question my atty...

One question my atty didnt get opaper wk in on time and they were dismissing me out of 13 so he has a hearing on the case june early he wrote as to i owe approx about 35,000 on taxes when my husband got cancer but paying taxes etc on time there in my bankruptcy i pay through the courts he wrote to the other atty and said this

Lawyer's Assistant: You have to pay for your first question. If you sign up for a membership, there is a free trial for questions after that.

I believe it is highly likely that the dismissal will be vacated can you tell me is he saying as right niw were in 13 and does this mean we will be safe from loosing my home

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

Hoow due i pay

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

Im in bankruptcy and he filed papers he was suppose to file but got them in late only in boston

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No i just want to make sure what he said what hes saying on the vacated

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Answered in 1 day by:
5/25/2018
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Josie-Mod,
 replied 2 months ago
Josie-Mod
Hi, I'm Josie, a moderator for this topic.
I've noticed you have not yet received a response to this question.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer.
If you are, please let me know. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Waiting
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Mark, Attorney replied 2 months ago
Mark
Mark, Attorney

Can you refile? Why is it getting dismissed? You could file a chapter 7:

http://www.lickerlawfirm.com/blog/my-case-was-dismissed-now-what-.cfm