Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) (This is on motion to strike)

Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) (This is...
Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY)
(This is on motion to strike)
Good morning,
Below is what I wrote out this morning, it's 3.35 AM. I have not been sleeping. Is it okay to use something like this in my motion to strike the foreclosure complaint?"The plaintiff fraudulent acts in obtaining the judgment that formed the basis for the lien and the basis for the complaint and all causes of action in the pleadings gave the plaintiff more superior power against the defendant that had confusing and misleading fraudulent invoices that the plaintiff produce to her attorney and many evidence withheld from her. The fraudulent acts are so extremely unjust that it is manifestly-unconscionable".(This is the regular woman)
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
This below is another one that I wrote out. Can I use "unconscionable"?
The plaintiff used these unconscionable scheme to improperly mislead and prevent the defendant from fully and fairly defending the law suit.
3/28/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

"The plaintiff fraudulent acts in obtaining the judgment that formed the basis for the lien and the basis for the complaint and all causes of action in the pleadings gave the plaintiff more superior power against the defendant that had confusing and misleading fraudulent invoices that the plaintiff produce to her attorney and many evidence withheld from her. The fraudulent acts are so extremely unjust that it is manifestly-unconscionable to allow the lien and foreclosure to continue."

It is just fine with that small change.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you very much,
Can I ask for the lien not to continue the way you wrote it? Is there not supposed to be a different process to ask for the lien not to continue?.
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I can use binded?
detail of the invoices that were binded together

Thank you for your reply.

You can ask for the foreclosure to be removed and the lien to be removed all in the same action.

No, "binded" is not a proper word. You can say the invoices were bound together.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Really, I did not include in the argument for the lien to be removed. I stated that the fraudulently won judgment formed the basis for the lien and that the lien is invalid because the acts that gave rise to the lien were fraudulent. I think I can include it in the conclusion that the lien should be remove too. or should I state that the lien should be stricken?

Thank you for your reply.

You can use it in the conclusion, just throw it in there.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
34;The plaintiff fraudulent acts in obtaining the judgment that formed the basis for the lien and the basis for the complaint and all causes of action in the pleadings gave the plaintiff more superior power against the defendant that had confusing and misleading fraudulent invoices that the plaintiff produce to her attorney and many evidence withheld from her. The fraudulent acts are so extremely unjust that it is manifestly-unconscionable to allow the lien and foreclosure to continue."Can this above be used without adding this below to it?
"to allow the lien and foreclosure to continue"

You need to go back and close up the questions where you did not leave feedback. Do not forget.

You need to keep the lien and foreclosure part in the paragraph

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
manifestly-unconscionable to allow the lien and foreclosure to continue."
will I not be saying that the Court's act will be so bad if they allow the lien and the foreclosure to continue. will that not make the judge angry.

Thank you for your reply.

Manifestly unconscionable (no dash) is appropriate, it would not make the judge mad.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney