Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I need to file a emergency skeleton chapter 7 ASAP to stop a…

Customer Question
I need to file...

I need to file a emergency skeleton chapter 7 ASAP to stop a fraudulent writ of execution I never had the chance to dispute. I have completed the debt counseling certificate , forms 101 1-6 documents, and pulled a credit report. please help if you can for New Mexico.(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

NM, no not yet.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

Yes, they have issued a writ of execution for this week.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need to file electronically today. everything is in order.(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
3/21/2018
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Terry L., Attorney replied 3 months ago
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney

hi and thank you for your question. What question do you have?

I've obtained the separation hebeas filing of the Straw-man/corporate all caps person (via) DBA in the color able courts, what is your best suggested way to collaps that person completely along with IRS forms 56 & 966 my being a North American National?

is this a bankruptcy question?

I'm looking to collapse the corporate person/straw-man all caps "Capitis Diminutio Maxima" name/title on my indemnity bond/birthcertificate and Social Security Card stealth contract, by which maritime law has been able to rob me of my Aboriginal/Indigenous rights & status as a living-sentient man?

But what is your bankruptcy question? do you have a question with the forms or procedure? Your response isn't really a bankruptcy question.

Its is, the object is to bankrupt, collaps the Straw-man, constructive/cestui qua trust name estate in full and retain my Non sentient living status on the Amexem / American lands.
Oops: my living sentient status.

I will opt out since you do not have a specific bankruptcy question. your question relates to sovereign and other issues. good luck

Good luck to you dear sir, we are waking up to the fraud of being debters to maritime banksters and the full truth of House Resolution 192/Public Law 73-10 Chapter 48 48 stat, your a coward to live up to your claims to for the peoples common/natural Law rights!