Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) (This is on motion to strike) This…

Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY)(This is...
Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY)(This is on motion to strike)This is the conclusion of the motion to strike, I took your advice and put the summary of the motion, is it not too long?The Newly discovered evidence clearly and satisfactorily proved above that the plaintiff committed fraud torts in violation of 2005 Connecticut code -sec. 53a-155(a) (1) (2) (b). for fabricating invoices and summary sheets, uttering entries, removing pages of invoices and using those invoices to win the plaintiff’s claims against defendant in the underlying case, they prove that Plaintiff committed fraud upon the court by using fraudulent tactics to file fraudulent invoices, concealing fraudulent invoices, misrepresenting fraudulent invoices to deceive the court to win the contract collection judgment, and the new evidence also prove that The plaintiff committed extrinsic fraud upon the defendant by deceptively and intentionally withholding evidences and depriving her of the invoices she could have used to defend the underlying complaint. Because evidences prove that the plaintiff gained the underlying judgment by Fraud, therefore the lien that the plaintiff obtained based on the fraudulent judgment would be invalid and based on the fact that the underlying acts giving rise to the complaint and all the causes of action in the pleadings that the plaintiff is seeking were fraudulent, makes all causes of action in the pleading in the lawsuit invalid. It is illegal to win judgment by fraud it is more illegal to execute the judgment fraudulently won, therefore this plaintiff's complaint and the causes of action cannot be legally rewarded because Practice book section 10-39, allows for claims for reliefs to be stricken if the relief sought cannot be legally rewarded’ Pamela B. v.Ment, 244 Conn. 206, 325 (1998) moreover Connecticut Court has it that evidences of Judgment won by Fraud should estop the execution of that judgment hence judgments obtained by fraud may be attacked at any time." Kenworthy v. Kenworthy, 180 Conn. 129, 131, 429 A.2d 837 (1980). Therefore plaintiff second amended foreclosure complaint, the entire foreclosure complaint and all the causes of actions in the pleadings should be stricken.
(This is the regular woman)
3/19/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

1. Falsely uttering entries, not just uttering entries.
  2. Plaintiff based their case on these fraudulent documents and had the true and correct documents been presented, Defendant would not have sustained the damage of the judgment.
  3. Allows claims for relief (not reliefs).

Other than those things it is fine.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it advisable for me to put on the evidences on the tampering and refer to them in other issues/

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I would attach the evidence of the tampering and refer to them in the section about tampering.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is it advisable to put the affirmative defense in programs or I can just write them normally?

Thank you for your reply.

No affirmative defenses in the motion to strike.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What I mean Is if it is advisable to incorporate evidence that I listed and argued on tampering issue on the issue of Fraud upon the Court and on extrinsic fraud upon the defendant

Thank you for your reply.

If it is the same evidence, then you can refer to it without going into the same detail under the fraud arguments.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can refer to them without listing them again?

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, you can state that the plaintiff committed fraud on the court when he committed the acts described above regarding tampering with evidence. The plaintiff also committed extrinsic fraud on the court when he engaged in the conduct described under tampering with evidence.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney