Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) and happy Monday, (This is on

Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) Good day...
Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY)
Good day and happy Monday,
(This is on tampering with evidences)
I am filing the Amended motion to strike, amended Answer and affirmative defenses and the objection to plaintiff's motion to strike today.
I want to clarify the answer you gave yesterday that I can only use tampering to strike the reliefs in the complaint, does that mean that I cannot use tampering to strike the complaint itself. If I can not, is it advisable for me to use the title this way below, instead of separating it?
"Plaintiff committed fraud upon the court and torts in violation of 2005 Connecticut code -sec. 53a-155(a) (1) (2) (b)"
Also is it advisable to separate them in the Affirmative defenses? or use them like it is above?
(This is the regular woman)
3/19/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I was saying that in the tampering, you need to show that the complaint was made possible through fraudulent evidence and tampering. So you can say that the complaint needs to be stricken because the plaintiff tampered with the evidence and obtained a judgment based on the tampered evidence that they submitted to the court.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Than you very much,
That was how I put it before, I only added that plaintiff gain the judgment by tampering with evidences, That it is that fraudulently gained judgment that formed the basis for the lien and that since the judgment was won by Fraud, therefore the lien that the plaintiff obtained based on the fraudulent judgment would be invalid and based on the fact that the underlying acts giving rise to the foreclosure complaint that the plaintiff filed were fraudulent, makes the complaint itself invalid and should be stricken.
I only got worried and confused when you stated yesterday that I can only use tampering to strike the relief in the complaint, so I thought I couldn't use it to strike the complaint itself.Is it advisable to give a little history about the Intrinsic fraud which is not part of the issue in the motion that the plaintiff covered up by tampering with the invoices? I have about two and a half pages of the history which I have in the first issue of the motion. I am thinking if it is necessary since every fraud that I argued I put briefly how it is fraud.

Thank you for your reply.

No, you have to describe how they tampered with evidence and the harm it caused to seek to strike their pleadings. You do not need to give any real history about the fraud, you just need to tell the court what the specific fraud was and how it impacted you getting a fair judgment.

Thank you so much
Should I state that the Court should strike their pleadings or strike their prayers of relief?

Thank you for your reply.

You should ask the court to strike whatever causes of action in their pleading that are based upon the tampered evidence.

Should I say that the Court should strike whatever cause of action in the plaintiff's pleading that are based upon the tampered evidences. or I have to list the causes of action.Below is my title for fraud against the defendant
The plaintiff committed extrinsic fraud upon the defendant by deceptively and intentionally withholding evidences and depriving her of the invoices she could have used to defend the underlying complaint.

Thank you for your reply.

You have to specify which ones were based on the fraud or the tampered evidence. You need to tell the court, you cannot just let the court figure it out.

Okay, Thank you very much. Since every claim in the complaint is based on the fraudulently won judgment, I will list all the claims. The plaintiff will not be asking for any of the relies if the judgment was not fraudulently won

Thank you for your reply.

You need to explain how the tampering and fraud impacted those claims and caused the plaintiff to win a judgment when had they submitted truthful documents they would not have won the case.