Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Aw Educator, Esq. (ONLY) (This is on Fraud) Can I use this…

aw Educator, Esq. (ONLY)(This is...
aw Educator, Esq. (ONLY)(This is on Fraud)
Can I use this Case law in Connecticut? I am seeing PA in it.
A person is guilty of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence if, believing that an official proceeding is pending, or about to be instituted, he: (1) Alters, destroys, conceals or removes any record, document or thing with purpose to impair its verity or availability in such proceeding; or (2) makes, presents or uses any record, document or thing knowing it to be false and with purpose to mislead a public servant who is or may be engaged in such official proceeding. (b) Tampering with or fabricating physical evidence is a class D felony. (1969, P.A. 828, S. 157.) Subsec. (a): Cited. 214 C. 540. Subdiv. (1) cited. 236 C. 514. Cited. 237 C. 339 (The regular woman)
I still could not post a review. By the time I have time and it is still this way I will call customer service
3/16/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

PA in this case is P.A. it means "Public Acts" you can state in your brief that this is what the plaintiff did.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney