Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Law Educator, Esq (ONLY) (This is on FRAUD) Plaintiff

Law Educator, Esq (ONLY)(This is...
Law Educator, Esq (ONLY)(This is on FRAUD)
Plaintiff committed extrinsic fraud upon the court and torts in violation of 2005 CONNECTICUT CODE -SEC. 53A-155(A) (1) (2) (B).
Is it okay to use extrinsic on the tittle above or I remove the extrinsic and use
"Plaintiff committed fraud upon the court and torts in violation of 2005 CONNECTICUT CODE -SEC. 53A-155(A) (1) (2) (B"
I am saying this because I read somewhere that there is small difference between extrinsic fraud and Fraud upon the Court. I don't know if I am not remembering right.I still couldn't submit my bonus, I will try it again when I Finish with this question. If it doesn't work, I will call the customer service later or tomorrow when I am done with these motions.
(This is the regular woman)
3/16/2018

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You can specify it was extrinsic fraud in the heading this way the court knows up front the type of fraud you are claiming. Then in the body you explain exactly how it was extrinsic fraud.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

What if fraud against the Court is different from extrinsic fraud?
I know he commited extrinsic fraud against the defendant and I will leave it in the heading. But he tampered with evidences already filed in court filed fraudulent invoices in court to decieve the Court and nore that is direct fraud against the Court. I do not want the Court to state that even though he did those things but they are not extrinsic fraud. That is if there is a difference between the two.

Thank you for your reply.

You would go into the fraud against the court in a separate heading then. You know you need to show extrinsic fraud to succeed in the case, so keep that separate so it stands out.

Okay.

Thank you.

Yeeeee, I just sent my review. I think they were having problems with the website.

Thank you!!