Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

How do I determine when I need to find a debt consolidation…

Customer Question
How do I determine...

How do I determine when I need to find a debt consolidation loan or a lawyer for bankruptcy

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

None, because I'm being told things will turn around. we have a small physician practice, I

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am foreseeing doom. both practice and home are tied together, and we just paided off 2016 taxes, just negotiated paying on 2017, and aren't paying on 2018. personally in credit card debt for $124,269.00

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Bankruptcy Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 4 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good afternoon. Have you tried to work out and settle any of these other debts on your own?