Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) This is on Fraud) Will it be

Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY) Good morning, (This...
Law Educator, Esq. (ONLY)
Good morning,
(This is on Fraud)Will it be advisable to argue the EXTRINSIC FRAUD UPON THE COURT first before the EXTRINSIC FRAUD UPON the defendant? or the other way round.The one I argue first is the one that I will put all the fraud detail and then incorporate them into the other. or I should give the fraud detail in both.
(This is the regular woman)
My short motion is about 13 page because I have to give all evidences of fraud in both the fraud against defendant and fraud against the Court. is the motion too much?
3/13/2018

Thank you for your reply.

Use it in bullet points, short sentence,not a ton of elaboration, that is how you keep it short.

You just need to hit on the issues and identify the frauds you do not need a long story about the fraud.

Thank you very much.
The long story is my problem in this case.
I asked you this question before, I am not sure about it and I just want to be sure. Below is part of what I wrote in my fact in the motion. Should I use during "PRODUCTION" or "DEPOSITION" that the plaintiff gave my attorney the fraudulent invoice."The defendant hired an attorney after the PJR hearing. Before the trial her attorney asked the plaintiff for the invoices as the defendant’s file with the invoices was missing. The plaintiff provided the invoices to her attorney during production few days before trial. Defendant and her attorney used a based their arguments on those invoices all through the trial".
(Thee regular woman)

Thank you for your reply.

Defendant produced fraudulent invoices upon which the entire case was based. Otherwise it is fine.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.