Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I have a bankruptcy hearing tomorrow in South Carolina and…

Customer Question
I have a bankruptcy...

I have a bankruptcy hearing tomorrow in South Carolina and my husband has lost his SSN. Is there something else that the trustee will accept

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

SC and we have a case number

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

We met with the trustee in court tomorrow

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
3/7/2018
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Kindly note that I just came across your post. I do not have control over the question list or the promises made to you by the site as to the response time. I am just a site user just like you. Nonetheless, I apologize for the delay in response to your post.

Kindly give me a few minutes to prepare my response.

Thank you for your patience.

If you receive a phone call offer, kindly disregard the offer. The offer is being made to you automatically by the site and not by me. Also, I do not participate in the phone call program.

The Trustee would accept tax return or tax transcript with your Social Security Number on it. Click here to get your tax transcript online now.

The Trustee may also ask you to get a printout of the Social Security Number from the local office of Social Security Administration and fax it to the Trustee's office after the Section 341 Meeting. You (your husband) can get this printout from Social Security Administration on the same day. However, he must show an identification in order to get the printout.

Goodluck with your hearing,

A 5-star positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating. However, that is how I get paid for answering questions on this site.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law