Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I am a few questions 1. How do I avoid an appeal on the

Customer Question
I am a few questions 1...
I am a few questions
1. How do I avoid an appeal on the divorce side? If the judge ruled?
2. Can I object to superior court judge ruling? Now and even the initial ruling of 9/18/18?
3. If the judge had ruled-on property division while I was in an active chapter 13-and I notice their were errors, and I had written an objection but was afraid to submit it pro se- since it appeared judge was biased-I hired an attorney- -he immediately requested time- for response-and he neeed time to review case to provide response- response was granted-without a time limit.
4. After my prior bankruptcy could not convince bk judge to not agree with the superior court ruling- due to violation of automatic stay- I maintain he didn't stress it- because if I was actually in active chapter 13 for example on 12/21/ and I made the superior court aware of this- and there was a trial date set for 1/9- shouldn't this trial have been p0ostponted or placed on the inactive calendars until lift of stay? I did not hear back from the court until 1/6/17 telling me I had to come to court? Was this not a violation? bk judge said it wasn't-so the bk attorney said my DV attorney would submit his motion for a new trial citing the same- reasons- which now- it seem futile to so- it was a no brainer- that she would give me a new trial at this point when the bk judge said it wasn't a violation-
5. Anyhow- can I resubmit or ask the bk judge to reconsider her decision on that the violation as well as another matter? husband and paramour- lived together during our marriage-paramour filed bk at the same time husband did- used the same attorney - and he got his bk dismissed and she got her's confirmed- my argument was that his bk was intentional, he had a duty to pay on his own bk his own property, he was living with her, making sure her chapter 13 got confirmed, and was paying wasted community funds on paramours chapter 13 plan among other matters - and know they are married- and now the homes that he abandoned intentionally, he wants them foreclosed on- and me out in the street- all the while he has maintained the address with the paramour, violated court orders on the divorce side, violated temporary spousal orders, violated bankruptcy laws, by lying at his 341- and not ever intended to o confirm a plan- and he and his paramour and the attorney all new this.So what rule is this? whose court should I be in ?I. believe the bk court
6. With that being said- the DV judge- quickly got word that the bk judge gave her the go ahead- to ruling- and then gave the DV attorney 5 days to respond- he did- but she said it was to late- and then he told her why- and then she said no again.
7. Now can I object to the DV ruling based on all of the stuff I said in question 5- but stressing misconduct, living with paramour for 2 years while during his own divorce- thus wasting marital funds- he had fudiciary duty- to contained paying on community debt at least half, he was court ordered
8. Please advise I am attaching documents
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
1/26/2018
Bankruptcy Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Attorney replied 3 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

Terry L.
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney