Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

What happens i file chapter 7 bankruptcy and judge denies my…

Second opinion] What happens i...
Second opinion] What happens i file chapter 7 bankruptcy and judge denies my reaffirmation agreement...will they repo my car or will the co signer be able to keep it
My fear is we will lose our only car and i stated on my reaffirmation agreement after bills including the vehicle in question..I'll have $49 dollars to my name...I'm worried judge won't ok this once he sees that...
12/17/2017
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

I see you requested a specific expert but it has been some time. I happy to help you if you like or I can release the question back to the general pool and perhaps the expert will get it. Please let me know.

please respond..thanks

Alright, even if a reaffirmation agreement is denied so long as you continue to timely make the payments, the company cannot repossess the vehicle based on the reaffirmation agreement alone.

Please kindly rate the question so I may be credited. Thank you. You can still ask follow-up questions.

DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney