Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

IL, USA. No Sorry yes. I need help in getting complete

Customer Question
Hi good morning Lawyer's...

Hi good morning

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

IL, USA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No Sorry yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need help in getting complete details on a bankruptcy case that has been filed during 1990's at IL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
12/16/2017
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 7 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can use a site called PACER, which stands for Public Access to Court Electronic Records) to get the information. You need to first register in order to access the information that you are seeking. Click here for more information.

I cannot access the site on your behalf.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I know about PACER, but doesn't have records going back to 1990.

Then you would need to go to the Courthouse and request for the documents.

I cannot do this for you.