Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Question so I started my chapter 7 Bankruptcy today Dec 13,

Customer Question
Question so I started...

Question so I started my chapter 7 Bankruptcy today Dec 13, 2017 and my truck was up for repo but they come a took it this evening can they do that when I'm filling for bankruptcy?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the truck?

I don't know the law in Idaho for that

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

No she just told me to tell the loan company that I had my title loan with to say I have a Attery. but if thats the case if its not 100% done can I still get my truck back? sorry typing sorry this evening

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Ya if ill be able to get my truck back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
12/14/2017
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley
Has the bankruptcy been filed? If so, when?