Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Need bankruptcy info. Live in AZ, no case filled. I had a…

Customer Question
Need bankruptcy info Lawyer's...

Need bankruptcy info

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

Live in AZ, no case filled

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had a business in Calif that I closed, I know have a ex employee that has filled a workers comp claim against me and at the time of his so called injury I was not covered, now the uninsured trust fund in Calif has stepped in, if I was to have a judgement against me will

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
12/9/2017
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but your question was cut off.

Kindly edit and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

if I was to have a judgement against me would a bankruptcy protect me and would it be discharged
just text me your reply....I thought this was a free trial, does not seem free to me?
I thought this was a free trial
what is going on?
Bankruptcy Lawyer: DrakeLAW, Attorney replied 4 months ago
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney

Hi, I have found that there are not many bankruptcy experts so sometimes your question can take some time to be picked up. I can help you with this question if you like, but I do not believe it is free. It appears to me your charge will be $36. Please let me know if you would like me to continue assisting you with this.

do you understand my question?....yes go ahead and continue, I will be at work so I will not be able to respond until later today if you have any further questions, Thanks
Terry L.
Terry L.
Terry L., Attorney