Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I filed for personal Bankrupcy Ch 7 and got discharged in…

I filed for personal Bankrupcy...
I filed for personal Bankrupcy Ch 7 and got discharged in Jan 2017(in Illinois)
I need a proof of my Bankrupcy to use in my native country.How can I get an official,notarized,stamped confrimation of my Bankrupcy?Thank you
11/28/2017
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

You need to go down to the bankruptcy courthouse to get that from the Clerk's office.

Please kindly rate the question so I may be credited. Thank you. You can still ask follow-up questions.

where is that located in Illinois?(Northern Illinois court)

There are two locations:

Chicago

US Bankruptcy Court
Eastern Division
219 S. Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60604
Tel(###) ###-####/p>

Rockford

US Bankruptcy Court
Western Division
327 South Church Street
Rockford, IL 61101
Tel(###) ###-####/p>

DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney