Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

All the attornies want 20k or after drilling me for info…

Customer Question
All the attornies want 20k...
All the attornies want 20k or after drilling me for info cone uo with a conflct .i bumped into the bankruptcy trustees attorney just after the heraing thst never was where his no sworn declaration motion was grantes prior to the hearing ans he was on the sidewalk with sn empty envlope in his hand and avoided me. My former attorney call the federal judge out on his monthly lunch club eith selected attornies they he would show favotr in court .and made a big stink about holding a 100k overcharge to his client and took apposinh attorney the judge bsck all they way up and got that called out for what it was my street gut feeling it was a kickback that went bad and he targeted my former attorney thus the basis recusal
motion. I have had no luck finding an attorney the landlord jas been stealing assets at anout 20k a day sellimg yhem off without any ownership or titles an i can"t get this matter heard to vpid the order ee never got served with .
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
11/17/2017
Bankruptcy Lawyer: attyadvisor, Attorney replied 8 months ago
attyadvisor
attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

What was the last order of the court?

I was talking to the other attorney and did not get a chance to check some box and thank him.
Do you have access to pacer .that set a hearing based on a no sworn decalration by bankruptcy tustee to dismiss and dismiss without a hearing. The i appealed as best i could former attorney is on the record i can get the case# ***** i tryed to access the federal court .the security would not accept my expired drivers license and birth certificate. So in frustration i sent the cheof justice a letter no access to court then my blood pressure spiked over 200 and i hand to take a break and see my doctor

I will provide the link so you can rate the Attorney. One moment please.

If you can give me the case number ***** can check.

I dud manage tp get attorny 2 a + rating there are 4 cases Honolulu district court 1) dismissed he sued me as an individual 2) i won pro se dismissed with perjudice 3) they agreed to settle after ther star witness was destroyed in two days of cross but welched the cheated abuse of process apparent prejury
Third suit objection res judacada but they claimed no final order . We researching court clerk after i say one change the perminant record when i pointed out an impossibility i gound the ruling when a judge did not direct the clerk or any party to prepare a final order the permanent minutes stand as the final order an appeal time runs .i won this pro se defending my self as trustee .only to have my last motion struck claiming i needed an attorney to defend a (non entity the trust) ? Where the law to support that?
The federal chaoter 11 farmers bankruptcy. they never preformed on the conditionally accepted settlement making it impossible for me to preform as trustee ,got a secret order snd moved for possession on that void order. And ansent an attorney i blocked with a chapter 11 they moved for relief from automatic stay(their apparent purjury) but did not name me the trustee or ammend their motion to reflect fact discovered at the creditors hearing . Said they would serve me but never did got a default i tryed to put the judge on judical notice by appearing at the hearing a judgement against a trust absent. Its trustee is unenforcable it is a non entity can not sue or be sued pichio managment vs harrison trust etc. The x attornery moved as creditor pro se he asked the judge to recuse years of bad blood kudge had a monthly lunch club with select attorneys he gabe preferencial treatment to and was called out on it by my x attorney very convoluted he told me that judge would go out of his way to find a way to dismiss my case to get nack at him and he did just that
It 11 pm here i will habe to did the papers o have out in the morning look for them im the truck i have been living im under great hardship i was made instantly homeless and am on a couch im a friends garage at the moment im trying to get my i do not know if you get the whole e mail , stream ,blood pressure down and the new meds make me dissy& suck all the pep out of me. It was 180 it has been ober 200 so... can't push it .at 66 . I have to get something on file by monday district court motion to reconsider and morion to dismiss on res judacada precedence finding and a misprison of a feleny put a least one kidge on notice how far afield this has gotten and if he has complicity , can't get into federal court id expired . Ill get the case numbers in morning thank you i been dukeing this out alone pro se getting worked over real good. Not my field
Without having more information on the case, such as court documents, it would be impossible for me to speculate on your situation. Let me opt out for a different deferent Attorney to assist you. Thank you for using JA.