Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

I just had my chapter 13 dismissed without prejudice and I…

Customer Question
I just had my...

I just had my chapter 13 dismissed without prejudice and I am free to file any plan type I wish. Now my situation is complex still and I am going to see another bankruptcy attorney but I have some questions ok?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?

New Jersey Nothing filed

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?

I have filed things in the past but all are discharged or dismissed

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/6/2017
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Roger, Attorney

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

Let me know your question and I'll be glad to respond. Thanks!