Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

Looking for a Bankruptcy Attorney to assist my

Customer Question

Looking for a Bankruptcy Attorney to assist my Brother-in-Law in proceeding with a Chapter 7 petition. He and his son began a business and it was unsuccessful. they entered into several unsecured bank loans and are now unable to pay.
JA: What state are you in? And has anything been officially filed?
Customer: I am in California, Los Angeles County. Nothing has been filed as of yet.
JA: Has anything been filed in civil court? If so, what?
Customer: He recently received a Summons and complaint from one of the banks. He was served on August 25th.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: This should do it. thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Legal Expert Justin replied 1 month ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I'll be the Expert assisting you today. Are you looking for a specific attorney to represent your brother-in-law? Or are you just looking for guidance on how to proceed?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Looking for an attorney in his general geographic area to assist his in processing his petition.
He and his wife are in their late 70's and he needs legal guidance through the bankruptcy process.

I understand. In that case, I will opt court. Sorry I couldn't be of assistance.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 month ago.

We are not permitted to represent JA customers. However, if there is a specific legal question you would like for us to answer for the deposit you have posted, please let us know.

Here are some lawyer that may be able to assist in the LA area.