Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy law questions? Ask a bankruptcy lawyer.

Please call me regarding my estate issue at 703-723-7477, to…

Customer Question
Gerald, please call me regarding...
Gerald, please call me regarding my estate issue at(###) ###-#### to continue our discussion to troubleshoot the situation. Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Bankruptcy Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/12/2017
Bankruptcy Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 11 months ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I have to go through the service to provide a phone call.

If you would like I will make an offer to you.. But you may need to respond to this post for the option to make a call opens for me.

Fine. Much appreciated. I will look forward to your call soon.

Unfortunately there is some technical issue with the payment. This happens with some credit cards sometimes. Please call customer service at 1(###) ###-####/p>

I am sorry that there is a problem with the service. We can continue to post at no additional charge. OR I can wait while you work out the issue with customer service.

Hi Gerald, we have contacted customer service and fixed the problem. Can you please call me again on my landline at 1-***-***-****. Thank you, ***** *****

I can but you have to request the call again. The previous request has expired.

I can not make the offer from my side once you make a call request. The system does not allow me to. You must click the phone call button.