Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer
Experience:  30 years of experience
77476456

Please call me regarding my estate issue at 703-723-7477, to

Customer Question

Gerald, please call me regarding my estate issue at(###) ###-#### to continue our discussion to troubleshoot the situation. Thank you, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Bankruptcy Law
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 month ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. Please bear with me while I review your question. I will respond fully shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I have to go through the service to provide a phone call.

If you would like I will make an offer to you.. But you may need to respond to this post for the option to make a call opens for me.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Fine. Much appreciated. I will look forward to your call soon.

Unfortunately there is some technical issue with the payment. This happens with some credit cards sometimes. Please call customer service at 1(###) ###-####/p>

I am sorry that there is a problem with the service. We can continue to post at no additional charge. OR I can wait while you work out the issue with customer service.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Gerald, we have contacted customer service and fixed the problem. Can you please call me again on my landline at 1-***-***-****. Thank you, ***** *****

I can but you have to request the call again. The previous request has expired.

I can not make the offer from my side once you make a call request. The system does not allow me to. You must click the phone call button.