Bankruptcy Law

Bankruptcy Law Questions? Ask a Bankruptcy Lawyer.

Bankruptcy Law

I have a question for a bankruptcy lawyer

7/6/2017
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you, please give me a moment to review and possibly research answers to your question.

How can I help?

DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney
Hi Rich,
Is there anyway others can not see this ?
Actually, could we talk o
Do you mind talking to me over the phone
Phone call session started

Hi, I notice it says Canada. Is this question about Canadian or US bankruptcy?

No, I don't know where that came from. It is in the US
Do you think you will be able to call within the next 5 minutes?

Yes that is strange, it says your country is in Canada. Calling now.

Hi Richard. Do you have a few minutes to continue our conversation from last night. I had a very interesting day - to say the least.

Hello, I was not available after 6pm yesterday. I can perhaps be available later today if you are, otherwise, Monday will work.

You tell me when is a good time for you and I will make myself available?
Could u tell me what time Monday is a good time to talk, please ?

Good morning. I am available to talk today now, but each separate call needs to be a separate ticket which is a separate charge. That is the part I was saying to open a new one and request me specifically if you would like me to be the one you speak with.

DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW
DrakeLAW, Attorney